• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fargona: The Land of Dragons [OOC][T]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hey, so I'd like you to hold a spot for me in the RP until Sunday. I'll be able to get an SU up by then? And just asking, but is this influenced a bit by Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Fort PokePower

I know that, but it is handy to remind everyone once in a while. I'll do my best on trying to not go overboard.

They're powerful? Okay, I admit Flamethrower is, but I don't plan on overusing it. And maybe Light Arc, but I really couldn't think any weaker. X/
Some of them are admittedly a bit powerful, but that translates into them taking more energy to use as well. Which is why I decided to let them pass.

Hey, so I'd like you to hold a spot for me in the RP until Sunday. I'll be able to get an SU up by then? And just asking, but is this influenced a bit by Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle?
I'm not actually accepting reservations, so I'm afraid I can't save a spot for you. All of the spots are on a first-come-first-serve basis right now.
And yeh, the Tamers at least are heavily inspired by the Inheritance Cycle. It's my absolute favorite book series.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
I'm pretty sorry to say that unfortunately, I'll have to back out of this for awhile or more precisely almost all RP's I'm in. A lot of things have recently come up and I need to sort things out before I can handle the multitude of RP I'm currently in. Hopefully everything is good after Christmas break but I doubt it until then I guess this is a sort of goodbye, no more like see you later since I'll be back eventually. Until then, see ya.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah... I've been ill and not able to sit and do much computer things today, contrary to what I thought I would manage. And I'll travel away tomorrow until monday. So if I don't manage to finish my SU before spots fill up... Too bad. We'll see.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
Years
@Fort PokePower

Oh. Well, yes, I was thinking just that. She'd be exhausted and defenseless if she uses Flamethrower or uses her other spells too much.

EDIT: By the ways, is the quarters for the Dragon Tamers seperate? I honestly can't remember or tell.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm pretty sorry to say that unfortunately, I'll have to back out of this for awhile or more precisely almost all RP's I'm in. A lot of things have recently come up and I need to sort things out before I can handle the multitude of RP I'm currently in. Hopefully everything is good after Christmas break but I doubt it until then I guess this is a sort of goodbye, no more like see you later since I'll be back eventually. Until then, see ya.
Alright, Game. Best of luck to you!

EDIT: By the ways, is the quarters for the Dragon Tamers seperate? I honestly can't remember or tell.
they are in separate quarters, yes, but they're all in the same area.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Hi there, I'm VERY interested in signing up. But... I wanted to ask about something. To be specific, about the Manticore.

It was typed in their description that, "They will challenge any other living being they see, no matter what it is." But, at the near end, it was stated that, "They will rarely enter into a fight against a strong opponent as, despite their bulky appearance, they are not actually very strong or agile."

I don't mean to nit-pick, I really like the idea of this RP. However, I just wanted to be clear. XD

Lastly, what would a Manticore call sound like, exactly? Like a song bird? Or, like a flute? I know it was described similarly, but again. Just wanna be sure. XD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hi there, I'm VERY interested in signing up. But... I wanted to ask about something. To be specific, about the Manticore.

It was typed in their description that, "They will challenge any other living being they see, no matter what it is." But, at the near end, it was stated that, "They will rarely enter into a fight against a strong opponent as, despite their bulky appearance, they are not actually very strong or agile."

I don't mean to nit-pick, I really like the idea of this RP. However, I just wanted to be clear. XD

Lastly, what would a Manticore call sound like, exactly? Like a song bird? Or, like a flute? I know it was described similarly, but again. Just wanna be sure. XD
Ah... Thanks for pointing that out >w>' I thought I'd fixed it but I guess I looked over it... It's now been fixed to say this instead.

They will challenge any other living being they see as long as they believe themselves to be on equal or higher footing; a wounded manticore, however, will lash out at anything and everything. Rarely will a manticore enter into a fight against an opponent they know to be stronger than them as, despite their bulky appearance, they are not actually all that strong or agile.

As for their cry, I just went off of what most of the myths I found said, which was that it sounds similar to a flute.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry to have gotten your hopes (or fears?) up, but I think I'll focus on another RP instead. Even tho this pirate girl would have been a blast to play as :3

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Venture- Aww, twas looking forward to your character :C Ahwell. Cya around!

I'd just like to let everyone know, my activity until after New Years will be rather iffy. This weekend I'm going to stay with a very close internet friend of mine, but before then I've got two tests complete and send in plus a whole unit of Physics to read. So a lot of my focus will be on that this week, besides that I've also got chores my sister assigns to me every day. After I get back from my friend's, I've got all of two days to get Christmas presents for whichever people in my family I decide to get gifts for with the bit of money I've got left (ah, the bane of having a large family). And then after Christmas, I am probably going to be driving all the way back home with my parents. And if I get home in time, I am going to attend a memorial for a friend's relative. And then possibly stay at that friends house for a day or two.

In whatever spare time I have, though, I'm going try to work on a JP with Charred (if she wants to do one, that is).

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
So, to try to get things moving again... I'm gonna give everyone who hasn't already posted entering the palace a little over two weeks to do so. So til Saturday, March 14th. After that I'm gonna start removing the inactives and move things forward. Since about time things progressed, since we've been stuck in basically the same place for the past few months. So please, if you don't want to be left behind, please post before March 14th.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Of course, Challenger :P I'm not taking reservations, but I don't think you'll have to worry about four other people slipping in before you do lol. Especially since I'm probably gonna end up kicking a few people. Just get your SU up and your good - or if you wanna continue the SU you started before -shrugs-.

Not really much to catch you up on XD We've been moving at a slower-than-snail's pace. Though I'm planning to try to post at least once every other week from now on to get things moving at a steadier pace, whether everyone is ready to move on or not... Pretty much to sum up what's happened so far, a notice was sent out by the king (exact wording of the message can be found in the first IC post) summoning all Dragon Tamer's to Issathon. Right now everyone is gathering at the palace and being taken to rooms that have been designated for attending Dragon Tamers.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
Okay, I think I'm on the correct thread. Sorry it took me awhile, I was grounded :\ So, if you don't mind, may I join? (If yes, then I'll give the details of my OC in the next post.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Okay, I think I'm on the correct thread. Sorry it took me awhile, I was grounded :\ So, if you don't mind, may I join? (If yes, then I'll give the details of my OC in the next post.)
Sorry for the late reply! Of course you can join~ Just get a SU up and if it's acceptable, you're in~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Alrighty then, here's my new character.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Geras, you are accepted! But you already knew that~ I'll update the player list on my first day off next week which isssss... Tuesday.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
So I completely forgot about posting yesterday, wups. Got caught up in a bunch of other things. I've gone through the player list, though, and removed everyone who hadn't yet made their arrival posts, cause really guys, it's been what... about six months? Yeah, we're moving on. Some of the characters are now listed under NPC SUs, though, since I've got some inklings of plans for them later. If your character is one of those and you'd rather they were just completely removed from the RP or you would like to rejoin as that character, let me know and I'll take them down.

Back