• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I think the team hack thing is fun, but probably gonna end up having the same problem as last time. Where we start off with 10 people, and end off with 1-2 people working on it per group.

also, everyone I hated left, but disturbed is moderator. I'm emotionally torn.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I think the team hack thing is fun, but probably gonna end up having the same problem as last time. Where we start off with 10 people, and end off with 1-2 people working on it per group.

hey bb

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i've since changed my ways and will not be deleting DrFuji's post

logan is god

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

christos is only here to taunt us with eclipse that will never be finished :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023

Could try running smaller teams of 2-3 and let people make their own groups so that they aren't stuck with people that are likely to bail.

Back