• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help on writing chapter 3

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
What's your overall aim for this chapter?
As in, what is the overarching thing you're trying to do with this one?
I think that's a good place to start to have some direction.

Years
What's your overall aim for this chapter?
As in, what is the overarching thing you're trying to do with this one?
I think that's a good place to start to have some direction.

i was thinking of having roko tell kimiko the eevee how she met kindle at school *when he was still a eevee* in the form of a flashback

that's all i've got at the moment...

Years
That flashback idea seems like it'll be fine for that chapter. You have an idea of how Kimiko met Kindle?

kimiko didn't meet kindle yet at that time... roko did... at school... roko is just telling her how she met him

kindle, when he was a eevee, saved her from bullies *a Banette & a Salandit* when they were at school..

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Ok, my apologies for getting the two mixed up. Seems you have a basis on what you'll be writing then. Unless there's still something you're unsure of, all you need to do is get to it!

Back