• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Okay. :)

As for my Jolteon, he's having fun with the Absol.

I also desided to raise my Ruby team in the Zangoose patch. (Oi, it's wierd not calling it the Seviper patch.) Because I've only 2 pokes (a pair of Blazekens) that are at good levels for the team hideout. Maybe I'll get a shiny Zangoose, ya?

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Maybe I'll get a shiny Zangoose, ya?
Sure. I'm rather desperate for any sort of Zangoose, so I'm rather indifferent to shiny Zangoose at this time. Sure, he looks pretty spiffy, but still. I'd have access to shiny Meganium and Totodile even if I had any sort of Zangoose. >,<

Edit: 39 Surskits

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
No new shineys to report. still im training for a tournement in the easter holidays so that would explain why. I would fancy a shiney Zangoose it looks preety cool, but then again its only availible on ruby,and i only own emerald so my dreams are crshed really. Still i can always get a Zangoose in a trade. but i won't bother, im still traying with sudowoodos at this time. good luck everyone!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
*laughs* I was just picking about the S.Zangoose, MM. But until I get past Flanry, it's the highest area, and I hate the Spinda filled route... ugly things. Yeah, training already for the tean hideout, of course I know I can win with just the Blazekens, but- *shrugs* guess I'm just tired of raising them each time I restart.

I hatched 12 Absol eggs shortly before going to bed last night, 1 with 2 Flawless stats, 5 with 1 Flawless stat, 6 got released into the wild.

Friend's game, just hit a Surskit, not shiny.

Good luck with the tournie, feraligatr master.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
To Lady Demoonica Darkmoon,
Don't worry useing my shinys against them in battle i can't possibly lose. except for when we do the contests round then im out of luck.

Ontopic,
No luck with sudowoodo but i managed to catch a shiny girafirig in the safari zone on my little brothers sapphire game. its so cute but i don't really like girafirig myself. anyway my sudowoodo hunt is driveing me insane but ill get shiny sudowoodo some day. good luck in the hunt everyone

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hiya! Aaryn reporting, still no luck with Rayquaza, around 100 battles now.

Ill be informing bout my shiny collection and everything that has to be updated will be so this weekend.(I got a little holliday!!!)

I hope luck to all!

Years
Wow. I guess you're living proof of Pauli's Exclusion Principle, Aaryn. XD! I wish ryan would return, already.

40 Surskits. Hitmontop is L41. I'll be switching him for someone without Intimidate soon. Probably a Scyther once I get them hatched.

Edit: 41 Surskits. Hitmontop L43.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Aaryn said:
Hiya! Aaryn reporting, still no luck with Rayquaza, around 100 battles now.

Ill be informing bout my shiny collection and everything that has to be updated will be so this weekend.(I got a little holliday!!!)

I hope luck to all!
omg... you are back.... or have you been back along time o.o
i still havent gotten emerald or played pokemon for a long time... i also see a hell of alot of new members that i saw in the rate the sig o.o... my card is the profile pic...ive been concentrating on my gfx skills...

Years
Zomg, Munna! How bout you stick around this time? ;)

Aaryn just kinda popped back this week. (Monday)

Why is it so quiet here during afternoons?

Edit: 42 Surskits

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
D: everyone started becoming pixal artists... and its a b!tch
and plus i dont understand those evs so i just randomly evolve them xP

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
still no shinys, i'm hunting in the seviper patch i can't count surskits because i'm playing emerald so there are no surskits, i'm finding more swablu than lotad/ lombre

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
No luck with my hunt. Oh and MM - 3 Surskit tonight.

Good luck, shinycollector... and everybody else, too.

It's almost 3AM here, I'm going to bed. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs in or bite. (Don't ask.)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I haven't had any luck so far !!! and it's been ages

offtopic: what would be really great is if they put different unique pokemon than shinyes like the cristal onyx in my sig from today !!! the gigantic ones and other

Years
dulemaster12 said:
still no shinys, i'm hunting in the seviper patch i can't count surskits because i'm playing emerald so there are no surskits, i'm finding more swablu than lotad/ lombre
Okay. This Find the Shinies MM is Looking For game is getting pretty old. Sure, it may have been funny the first few times, but can you cut it out already? One of the principles we decided on early on was to hunt for different shinies from each other to reduce the likelyhood of dupes and aid the completion of the Shiny Dex. I've been on the Seviper hunt since last June. Could you cut me some slack already?

pokechampionsteven said:
hello i am poke champion steven i will list my real shinies this time
shiny rayquaza emerald shiny kyogre sapphire groudon ruby shiny rosiela sapphire shiny dratini firered shiny geodude leafgreen thanks
That's 6 shinies; 3-4 from resets. Sounds reasonable. You're clear. :)

Still 42 Surskits. I'm on Fire Red working on effort training a Quirky Mudkip, a Naughty female Anorith, a Brave Beldum, and a Naughty Seedot, so I might find a shiny Weedle, Caterpie, or Paras. ^.^

Years
No shiny Charmander;_; *spazz*

I might get emerald, after I get Star Wars: Empire at War

My bro never plays Saphire so I might start hunting on that O.o

Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
I might get emerald, after I get Star Wars: Empire at War
Get EaW first for sure! It's like the first C&C since Red Alert 2. It's my next to-get followed by Gale of Darkness. That is once I have some money, of course.. -.-

Feraligatr master: You should really ask ryan before going after the Sudowoodo. As I've said countless times about the Seviper hunts, it's just mean to encroach on someone else's hunting turf. I asked ryan once I realized I was hunting in the same location as him for the shiny bugs. (Hey, after I asked, I found a shiny Spinarak, so ya never know; it might help!)

Back