• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon Mobile Games DCC & Quick Questions

ムンナ

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 7, 2023
The 'Throw an Excellent Curveball' task in the Pokemon Go Mew special research series is driving me nuts.
It's the final one I need to encounter Mew at last but I'm terrible with curveballs, I can only even get the Pokemon inside about half the time!

Best thing to do is use a legendary to practise it on as they are usually around for a month and hit circles are huge

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
OK, I think I already asked this, but I need a good pokemon go map that can alert me on raids and such, I think some one told me silph Rd. but that doesn't help me since there's no one but me (feel that way) that plays it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There's nothing currently. :( You'll need to rely on your community reporting raids unfortunately!

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Best thing to do is use a legendary to practise it on as they are usually around for a month and hit circles are huge

Legendaries as in raids?
I'm unable to do that. Raids are ghost towns around here and I can only beat a level 2 difficulty by myself.

Fortunately, I don't need to, achieved the mofo last week.

ムンナ

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 7, 2023
Legendaries as in raids?
I'm unable to do that. Raids are ghost towns around here and I can only beat a level 2 difficulty by myself.

Fortunately, I don't need to, achieved the mofo last week.
Go to facebook to find a local raid group. From there you might be able to find a discord/whatsapp group for your local area.

Congrats on completing your quest regardless of community support.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Go to facebook to find a local raid group. From there you might be able to find a discord/whatsapp group for your local area.

Congrats on completing your quest regardless of community support.

If Mewtwo comes again to raids around here I might just take this advice. Thanx.

Miss K

Nomad
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2019
I've just started to play Pokemon Go!
I'll add my trainer code to my profile. Started with Pikachu!

EDIT: I am level 5 and now I don't know which team to pick!
Mystic
Valor
or Instinct...?

Edit 2: so... I picked Mystic
For reasons entirely unrelated to Pokemon lol

Last edited:
Years
Seemingly, the Valentine event is over.... I can tell since I no longer see swarms of hideous pink creatures, haha! But ugh... I still need to catch 3 more Luvdisc for a Field Research...
Will Luvdisc in my area (away from sea) still spawn despite the event being over??

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Seemingly, the Valentine event is over.... I can tell since I no longer see swarms of hideous pink creatures, haha! But ugh... I still need to catch 3 more Luvdisc for a Field Research...
Will Luvdisc in my area (away from sea) still spawn despite the event being over??
They can, but they will likely be quite rare. (And I did see some during the 3 hour Clamperl event).

Back