• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feebas event incoming!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh, yes I plan on going out, hoping for a squirtle oh course. A shiny feebas would be nice too, wished it was more than just 3 hours though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Reports coming out that the Feebas day event is the worst event in Niantic history.

The tasks include making 15 nice throws and 10 great throws. In addition to the earn a candy and hatch an egg.
Seriously? 15 nice throws and 10 great throws? They easily could have made it 3 but Nianticis full of imbeciles.

Shinyrates seem to be about 1/50. Lol

Because theres so many Pokemon spawning in order to make 15 nice throws, assuming you don't miss the nice throw and catch it anyways.

Then on top of that its 3 hours, without driving our stops are 10 minutes apart walking. With driving we have the addition of a snowstorm so the car will be moving as fast as if we were walking assuming we don't stuck.

It would be nice to stack 3 egg tasks for one egg hatch or the other tasks but its to dangerous to go back to tasks I discarded with the snow. I'll be surprised if I can complete 20 research tasks. Most are saying don't bother to get out at all.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I was only able to do like 5-7 missions, not many pokestops in my area and going to another would have taken too much time that by the time i would have arrived the event would have already ended. No shiny feebas but got one with good IVs and a consolation prize, a shiny tailow. If during events like these you were able to redo the pokestops missions instead of being daily, at least when the event is active, would be a good event, but this forces you to go and travel from pokestop to pokestop until there are no more pokestops left with missions.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got 2 shiny Feebas, the first was 8 encounters then the second was 8 encounters later. I did 25 total research.

The 15 nice and 10 great used up my pokeballs so had to buy 100. Also used lures and incense as well as nanab berries.

At 4:55 I was planning to swipe 2 last stops but I accidentally swiped it before opening a task and didn't get a research so I jumped in the car and we drove down the street, fishtailed into the driveway with the snow and got the last task at 4:59.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I wasn't able to get anything because of the fact that I was working during the whole time. So unfortonatly I couldn't have any of the stops to be able to flip at.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Would you guys bother again with it next time? :(

I personally got one shiny Feebas & one shiny Swablu... so I enjoyed it! It was a pretty social event out here lol.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I would only bother with it if I had the time and knew it'd be better. The quests were tedious and timely and really just not fun, the Shiny rate was low (lots of people didn't get one), and given that the 3 hour limit really seemed unnecessary.

Back