• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of Each Type Image

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
I also did this for fun though it's very hard to decide for only one of each type but here's mine:

tumblr_ow0gjolUVY1ra6r1do1_540.jpg

Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
Its a pretty interesting topic. I would have xpected massive amounts of zards, jolteons, gengars and so on. While, in fact, gengar is very popular, people chose a large variety of unexpected monsters. Zard is only chosen once, while the fox starter seems to be admired by a lot users. You can also find a lot glaceons, vaporeaons and ninetails, which is very surprising. On the other hand Scizor, gliscor, Metagross, Mence as well as eveelutions and starters were very predictable, even though i would have guessed them as unusual choices when there is jolteon, umbreon or zard. Thats at least what we as children liked back in the days. However.

My choices are purely based on design.
OSyNpb5.jpg

blue

gucci
Years
d91933d5813d0320b4f092b7a9dfde21.jpg

Found it so hard to narrow these down but I guess that's about right. I would've added Crobat and Hawlucha buuut due to some dual types it couldn't really work.

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Here are mine! Some of them were difficult to choose but I managed to choose anyways.

3GqHFpB.jpg

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
I tried to add various pokemons.
1d061b56785701af6505746caf276a3d.jpg

It was hard to choose rock and ground, because they're my least favorite types. (Fighting type had only one choice for me, so it wasn't difficult.)

Last edited:
Years
RyBuSTN.jpg

If you ask about Piloswine, well, it's ground and ice number two.

I've done several of these before, but I can't remember if I've done one since Sun/Moon. Here's mine without any repeats (I also added runners-up):

EDIT: Added my third-favorites as well.
I need a generator that makes a sheet like this one!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Would have chosen Dusk Lycanroc, but the image for it hasn't been uploaded, so I went with normal Day Lycanroc. And I love how mostly everyone has at least 1 Eeveelution Lol.

QiUZawG.jpg

I guess you could say I love dog, cat and fox pokemon :P Waiting for a dog fire starter to have a Cat, Fox and Dog.

Last edited:
Back