• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

He Stole My Heart...Then Ate It Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
[a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Maybe it's made of chocolate![/alink id]
[alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

Hah! Wait my ass!

Another dive into the lonely heart's club of the zombie infected world. We'll be heading straight for the Tunnel of Love this time and hope you can join us for the fun!

The currently scheduled date for the PC event is be February 13th, 2010 at 5PM Pacific Standard Time. The Xbox 360's date is planned for February 13th, 2010 at 6PM Pacific Standard Time. Time and date are subject to change.

Leave posts in this thread relevant to the gaming event (for confirming you're coming and/or any questions related to the game or event. Posts deemed irrelevant will be deleted)

2edmhj9.png

He Stole My Heart...Then Ate It Gaming Event

30sbk2o.png

[a id]intro[/a id]

Quickly! Into the Maintenance Tunnel...of Love!

All the information you'll need about the upcoming Valentine's Day gaming event.

For the third time, we're teaming up to fight the zombie infection in the world of Left 4 Dead!

Anyone is welcome to join, naturally, but for those signing up for the PC event, join this Steam group. There's an event scheduler on there and it's an easier way to contact anyone who is playing.

I promise we'll play something different next time. Left 4 Dead 2 was so popular though, we figured we'd try a second time to get even more players!

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

Specific information regarding the Valentine's Day gaming event.

PC

When: February 13th, 2010 5PM PST
Other Info: Join the above Steam group and be online, in game, ready to play, when the time comes and you will be invited into a group to play. If the limit exceeds more than 4, we will start with Scavenge and Versus modes.​

Xbox 360

When: February 13th, 2010 6PM PST
Other Info: Add Red Dragon 088 to your Xbox Live friend's list. To confirm your reservation for a spot, simply post here with your gamertag so the host will know who to add when the event has started​

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
It seems like its just one L4D2 event after another now. I'll sign up for the 360 one since the last one was really great, especially the jukebox jumping. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
It seems like its just one L4D2 event after another now. I'll sign up for the 360 one since the last one was really great, especially the jukebox jumping. :D

That is because L4D2 is a popular game. And there's only been two of them (three for the series). After that, we'll swap to a new game or two.

Dibs on Coach and/or Nick (whichever I feel like playing when it happens)

And of course I'll get stuck with Rochelle again. ):

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay, everyone! We've got a date and time for the Xbox 360 event, since we haven't had that up lately. The date is set for February 13th, 2010 at 6PM PST.

Right now, we've got 5-6 people confirmed for the Xbox 360 event and 4 people for the PC event.

I don't think we really need many more for the PC version, since the four that are signed up generally work well together and another would just have us at unfair numbers. But the Xbox 360 event can always use another couple people, so sign up soon!

Back