• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon™ Brightness & Darkness

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I can offer an opinion on that map:

There's nothing wrong with multiple tree types (see Platinum Battle Zone), however, might i suggest making the snow thicker at the top, and have little patches of snow in the bottom bit?

I doubt it's possible, but if you could take the leaves off that tropical tree and put on little slithers of snow, it would look cool.

A translation (dodgey google) below:

-------

Je peux offrir un avis sur cette carte:

Il n'y a rien de mal à plusieurs types d'arbres (voir Platinum Battle Zone), pourrait cependant je propose de la neige plus épaisse au sommet, et ont peu de taches de neige dans le bit de fond?

Je doute que c'est possible, mais si vous pouviez prendre les feuilles de cet arbre tropical au large et de mettre peu de glisse sur neige, il serait cool.

Une traduction (Dodgey google) ci-dessous:

HaxRfun

Flareon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
Wow. Despite the bad english, it looks like an enjoyable game. Not yet amazing though. Your tiles are funky.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Wow. Despite the bad english, it looks like an enjoyable game. Not yet amazing though. Your tiles are funky.
Thank you for all these comments and I are preparing a new style of play

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Here's how the project will be in-game.
Here is a screen test and the hero is not one.

If this is the heroine of the project :
h-ro-ne-183cb49.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
I like her design!
-------
J'AIME la conception de l'héroïne de votre jeu. Il me rappelle vaguement d'un plus vieux May ou Lyra(kotone). Allez-vous avec la tendance que l'héroïne doit avoir des cheveux bruns ?

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Ravis que ça vous plaise !!!
Delighted you like it!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Haha hi im the mapper who made that snowy map.

That map is horribly unrealistic. Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area, and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right? The tropical tree would die in the frigid climate... and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area.
haha how should i respond to this?
"That map is horribly unrealistic." - Since when was Pokemon realsitic?
"Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area" - Umm yea thats a really good point, ill change that.
"and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right?" - there's a story behind that buddy. Those trees are fenced out with a sign next to them to inform the people that that land is sacred and special trees grow there every season.
"and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area." - Theres nothing wrong with two different types of trees in one area. In case you didn't know, different trees grow in different types of soil.

Maybe you should ask questions before you comment.

I can offer an opinion on that map:

There's nothing wrong with multiple tree types (see Platinum Battle Zone), however, might i suggest making the snow thicker at the top, and have little patches of snow in the bottom bit?

I doubt it's possible, but if you could take the leaves off that tropical tree and put on little slithers of snow, it would look cool.

A translation (dodgey google) below:
I really like that idea for the transition, but we don't have a tile maker yet, so i have to make the tiles myself and im still working on it.

Thanks for the critism.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Haha hi im the mapper who made that snowy map.

haha how should i respond to this?
"That map is horribly unrealistic." - Since when was Pokemon realsitic?
"Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area" - Umm yea thats a really good point, ill change that.
"and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right?" - there's a story behind that buddy. Those trees are fenced out with a sign next to them to inform the people that that land is sacred and special trees grow there every season.
"and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area." - Theres nothing wrong with two different types of trees in one area. In case you didn't know, different trees grow in different types of soil.

Maybe you should ask questions before you comment.

I really like that idea for the transition, but we don't have a tile maker yet, so i have to make the tiles myself and im still working on it.

Thanks for the critism.

The map was to change as the cut grass / snow was not well done.
BillNye I ask his opinion on the change of course before you show it.

I forget to mention that the author of heroin is jinxchan6306
Here is her gallery!
http://jinxchan6306.deviantart.com/

Scuse-me.

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Dual Screen
pspds-18ba3d7.png

This system is the most successful and innovative project.
I therefore thank Pal 'which in fact the bulk of this little gem and Slash has changed the scripts intelligently Pal' to do what you can even see it all is not finished ^ ^

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Yes you could try or I would ask slash.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I have a reprogrammed Pokédex concept based on evolutionary families so it won't be a pain to find Pokémon. For example, you won't have to go from 2nd generation Elekid to 1st generation Electabuzz to 4th generation Electivire. I'd like to advertise some of my concepts for in-game mechanics and other improvements in Pokémon. Would you like to have your Pokédex reworked this way by me (for your game)?

Tu peux me parler en français. Je comprends :)

Back