• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Beat Houdoomed. I love my Latios.
Edit: Oooh. I've almost got 25 wins. I could totally buy a Kyogre/Rayquaza/Groudon and totally throw off the balance within the league.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
If hydreigon gets the jump on it with the meteor its no problem, but considering its SpAtk + Surf, for a Rock type team, theres nothing worse.

Sandstorm increases the SpD of rock type pokemon. Anyways, wanna have a weather game? The only rule is that you must use atleast one weather starter.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Rayquaza's air lock is a must in weather matches, poor form to my Zekrom 1HKO from ice beam, that was the Event Black/White Duo.

The only reason I didn't use my Rayquaza was because I thought you weren't going to use that many ubers. I'll use it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back