• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper's Academy [M] [OOC]

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ill start working on my SU now....I've been busy setting up my Minecraft server and so I havent gotten around to it.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Name (Nickname): Coniuro Umbra

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Coniuro is a very reclusive and introverted being with a touch of insanity thrown in(Thanks to his position as a Shadow Witch). As opposed to an evil or twisted aura about him, such as that of the other Shadow Witches, he has a depressing aura. If seen around school grounds, he's generally sitting alone with a blank expression on his face, generally staring down at the ground or up at the sky depending on his mood. Because of the Shadow Magic he's attuned to, he's also quite unstable. At random intervals, he can suddenly begin bawling and nobody can really figure out why. When speaking to you, he generally won't look directly at you, or in some cases, he makes gestures as opposed to speaking at all. When around him, his pain and sorrow can be strongly felt.

History:
Coniuro was born in the USCA to a small family of witches. At a young age, he appeared to be much more normal than other Shadow Witches of his age. As opposed to the usual reclusive or introverted habits they followed, he was generally quite direct, happy, and up-beat to the point where he seemed almost human. This all changed when at the age of six, his family was hunted down and slaughtered by a group of angry humans. He escaped, but from that point forward, he was....Different. A young human woman ran into him one day and decided to take in and raise him. For the duration, he attended a normal school and his teachers began to notice strange things happening around him. Loads of small, dead animals began to appear around items associated with him and other children that had attempted to interact with him left pale-faced and clearly shaken. By the time he was 8, the woman whom had cared for him had finally had enough and left him in an alley, alone. From there, he was taken from Foster Home to Foster Home. For the next six years of his life, he was left only to his thoughts. As he began to torture himself from the inside, his darker quirks began to fade away; replaced entirely by sorrow and anguish. He had given himself up to the sorrow that he had so long supressed. When he turned fourteen, the people that had been dealing with him decided to send him to the academy, hoping that interaction with others in his situation would help to normalize him. There, he learned to conjure his humanoid of shadow, ensuring that this one couldn't think for itself and chose it as his partner, using it as a mindless slave as opposed to creating an actual companion for himself.

Race:Witch

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only) :Shadow

Weapons (humans only, no guns):

Partner (If you're starting with one): My Shadow Humanoid

You said many of the Shadow humanoids claimed to be sentient, so I assumed there was some that weren't. I thought it easier to post for one character, as opposed to two.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Okay there is only one problem with your history. Witches never kill other witches out of anger or revenge, witches have diluted emotions compared to humans and are incapable of doing something as dishonorable as hunting down another of their race. Additionally there are very few witches that don't live on the island, thus the chances of meeting another non family witch is slim. If you want to change the witches into a human gang it would be more likely (humans are perfectly capable of fighting witches and there are many fighting styles that counter magic, or render it useless.)

I'll approve it. Also the shadow partner is perfectly acceptable, (when I came up with the idea my first shadow witch character planned had a partner like that) I assume he acts as some sort of bodyguard? (Note that when he is out you will be much weaker due to having to concentrate on making him rather than summoning a demon)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
That's kinda what he just said...
Khawill said:
Okay there is only one problem with your history. Witches never kill other witches out of anger or revenge, witches have diluted emotions compared to humans and are incapable of doing something as dishonorable as hunting down another of their race. Additionally there are very few witches that don't live on the island, thus the chances of meeting another non family witch is slim. If you want to change the witches into a human gang it would be more likely.

so yeah, you do.

Khawill

<3
Years
Well if Mach wants to partner up with you then ask you have to ask him. But I can assign you an NPC that you just control, so that you don't have to worry about two characters.

Khawill

<3
Years
Hola mis compañarmes, yo tengo un mensaje importante!

Due to lack of activity, I'm starting the story line now. I will post missions related to the story with a [Story] tag before it. I will allow the 2 people who complete the story missions to participate in more. Additionally side I will be halving the price of all objects in each store.

To Machomuu, since no SU from Ness has arisen, I will assign an NPC character for you.

Name: Ninsix Genixa
Race: Human

Appearence: Ninsix is a girl who dresses brightly. She wears a decorated version of her last school's uniform, khaki pants and navy blue shirts. After getting transferred she sewed things such as cats and flowers into her pants, and wore collarless, teal shirts. She wears a dog mask that covers half of her face (the breed changes each week, her parents send her more to add to her collection). She has long hair, extending just past her shoulder, and she dyes streaks into it that are teal. Her belt has pockets strapped to it, holding smoke bombs, kunai knives, and an instant flash grenade.

Personality: Ninsix is a cheerful girl, and is nice as a kindergarten teacher. She is brighter than the sun, and she is very optimistic. She is trusting of those a over her such as upper classmen, teachers, parents, and her partner. Her kind demeanor is very misleading though, because she is very dangerous when not watched. If she needs to fight, there is no hesitation or mercy, she is not one to mess with. Her violence is further frightening when one realizes that she takes pleasure in fights, and is neutral about killing.

She can best described as a benign psyco. Her morals are defined by those in charge who ranges from her parents to whatever mission gets posted. Though she has a weak spot for children and animals, refusing to do anything but save them in any situation. A habit that she thinks to justify by saying she only won't hurt cute things.

History: Her parents were large supporters of the academy, seeing it as a way to save the world. Her father was the ninth generation leader of a group of (illegal) mercanries. The X in her name represents her as the 10th, the six in her name refers to the amount of females who have led the gang. As such the family has high hopes of her. Her father trained her since an early age to complete contracts, and do exactly as she was told. She went to a normal school for five years until she broke a fellow classmate's hand for bullying a student. Her parents gave the order that she was not allowed to do violence unless told to, and was sent to a private school up to her sophomore year. Due to her high grades and athletic expertise, she was sent to the Academy where her parents hope she will gain more training to take over their "business" in the future.

Her combat expertise is ruthless, she trains every day, favoring speed, silence, and martial arts to disable, or her kunai to assassinate. Her aim is so great that she can throw two kunai with both hands, leaving a small room for error. She loves colored smoke, and the smoke bombs she carries are often never just grey. She keeps a hidden knife in her shoe, wears hair clips for picking locks, and has a combat knife ready on her side.

Weapon: Kunai Knives, Smoke bombs, Flash bombs, her hands, various hidden blades.
Abilities: False personality, great acting, see above
Origin: New York

Khawill

<3
Years
3 Story missions have been added, (Really it was 3 missions I wanted to be story but didn't tag) Story missions never go away and give crucial RP lore and such, so don't slack off with them. Anyone can do them and mission statuses, intel, and other such things are automatically sent to the headmaster (who sends it to O, who may or may not give it out when necessary.) Story missions do not usually give any higher money than a normal mission, so there is no incentive to do them over a normal one if you are going to be lazy about the mission.

Also Mach, when you do your first mission make sure to post the one you are doing here, allow me to approve it and assign you a veteran student.

Finally, Junie I understand that it may be difficult to post durin the school year, especially when you are home schooled (can't escape lol) though please make longer posts, would hate for a moderator to be the one saying this instead of me.

Khawill

<3
Years
I was hoping for a post from Junie though since that has not happened, I say we keep it alive until the next big vacation (winter break to be exact). Right now there are a lot of people who are too busy to join.

I'll ask Mach if he wants to do the storyline in Junie's place, is a bit more of an active RPer.

Khawill

<3
Years
Good news guys, there is a new mission, and a new area. They will be the focus of an off story if anyone wishes to participate. The new area offers the following.
-A new race of ancient people, humans who are physically more agile, powerful, and stronger than any human. They posses a genetic trait nicknamed Dragonskin which makes their skin stronger than kevlar and still allows them to stay nimble. It is unknown as of now to whether they are benign or not.

-A new antagonist who is related to the main plot, his intentions are unknown and but he is more dangerous than the school can allow.

The new area is called the New Kingdom, the architecture is heavily centered around dragons from Europe, which is odd considering the city is located in mount Everest. The people live a simple life, have refused technology, and seem to have found a way to live hundreds of years. Needless to say, it's nothing like we have seen in the modern day, be cautious. (Please PM me if you plan on going to it.)

Back