• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
"The file you are trying to patch is not a valid one", when it's the Clean FireRed v1.0 ROM that I always use to patch ROM Hacks and never ever failed to me, that's cool.
Lance, why don't you use NUPS? There's literally no reason not to use it.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Hello guys!
I finally have a time to upload the patch.
I am so sorry for the delay. I was and will be busy on our thesis. You know, college life.
But here's the file:
Click here

That contains ups file and NUPS.

The link not working for me... I waited for around 5 mins but still it didnt open then I got bored....
what say you add the attachment here to this OP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
So, honestly... not a bad hack. Without a doubt, VERY incomplete, but that is expected. All I can hope for is that it actually gets finished and not abandoned like most hacks these days.

As for bugs, nothing I've noticed besides what was already mentioned.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
The link not working for me... I waited for around 5 mins but still it didnt open then I got bored....
what say you add the attachment here to this OP.

The link is working.
Anyone here can tell me if you're experiencing what The_learner is problem on the link.

So, honestly... not a bad hack. Without a doubt, VERY incomplete, but that is expected. All I can hope for is that it actually gets finished and not abandoned like most hacks these days.

As for bugs, nothing I've noticed besides what was already mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I'm on the 2nd gym. After the thesis defense, I will put more time on this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
The link is working.
Anyone here can tell me if you're experiencing what The_learner is problem on the link.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I'm on the 2nd gym. After the thesis defense, I will put more time on this.

Well, it is looking very nice so far.

As for the download situation, not having any issues, it downloads and works just fine. Probably the usual error the most people get with hacks, not being on Flash 128K with Real Time Clock active. Those are the only reasons why he'd be having troubles, unless he didn't patch this hack correctly to 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) or he didn't use NUPS UPS Patcher.

Everything seems good on my end here, not sure why he's having issues...

Lance32497

Years
Well, it is looking very nice so far.

As for the download situation, not having any issues, it downloads and works just fine. Probably the usual error the most people get with hacks, not being on Flash 128K with Real Time Clock active. Those are the only reasons why he'd be having troubles, unless he didn't patch this hack correctly to 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) or he didn't use NUPS UPS Patcher.

Everything seems good on my end here, not sure why he's having issues...

I have talked to him already. I think there was a problem on his connection. But he has downloaded it already. Anyway thanks for supporting my hack.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hello guys!
I finally have a time to upload the patch.
I am so sorry for the delay. I was and will be busy on our thesis. You know, college life.
But here's the file:
Click here

That contains ups file and NUPS.

Okay, now it's working perfectly. Player's PC isn't though.
vin3LLW.png

I'll play it more deeply tomorrow, thanks for actually using NUPS c:

EDIT: Btw, dunno if you noticed it, but whenever you run to the left or right, the male player's hat gets shrunken.
EDIT2: And for some reason, the ROM feels weirdly slow. As if it were filled with garbage that slows down the whole game.

Last edited:

Lance32497

Years
Okay, now it's working perfectly. Player's PC isn't though.
vin3LLW.png

I'll play it more deeply tomorrow, thanks for actually using NUPS c:

EDIT: Btw, dunno if you noticed it, but whenever you run to the left or right, the male player's hat gets shrunken.
EDIT2: And for some reason, the ROM feels weirdly slow. As if it were filled with garbage that slows down the whole game.

1 and 2 I know these errors, I am now working on these.

3 I don't know that this problem exists, I am playing it smoothly in VBA. But I will take a look at it.

Thanks for reporting.

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
played it and looks neat except some bugs... not so much major but still the game is buggy. That mega charizard battle is also not-so-required and causes bugs. And the game is glitching when i fight the rival in front of the gym doe it end there :? anyways great game .

Lance32497

Years
Any progress?

Alpha 0.2 will be released soon

played it and looks neat except some bugs... not so much major but still the game is buggy. That mega charizard battle is also not-so-required and causes bugs. And the game is glitching when i fight the rival in front of the gym doe it end there :? anyways great game .

No, it ends on the 1st gym. I will be checking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back