• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DiGiMoN Star Tamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Uh hello, this is my first and only non-Pokemon game I will have in development so i dont really know how to do with the whole RPGMakerXP thing yet so im still learning the stuff but I have the idea on what going to look like.

It will feature over 600+ digimon to try and reach by feeding, jogressing, evolving, etc. Most of the feeding and training engine ideas are taken from the following games:
Digital Monsters, Digimon Pendulum, Digimon Pendulum X, Digimon Pendulum X and Digimon Accel.

The field and Battle ideas were taken from Wonderswan's Digimon: Brave Tamers because it was the best :P

Anyways, sorry for the non screenshot post but its the best I can do...sorry mods.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Sorry, but this will have to be locked. You haven't started working on the game yet so making a game thread for it was unnecessary. Make a new thread when you've made some decent progress and post at least one ingame screenshot.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back