• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Toughest GVM

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Koga causes me some trouble, and Blaine caught me off guard the last time I played. I feel like the elite four are much more challenging in FR/LG, while I can breeze through most of the gyms.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Don't really struggle with any gym except MIsty on occasion where I'm lazy and underleveled and haven't caught any new team members yet cause the early selection of Pokemon doesn't appeal to me, I'm a picky trainer. Like ZeoStar the elite four gives me more problems because I'm again underleveled/lazy.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Koga always gives me issues, especially his Muk that uses Minimize spam and Toxic. I don't always have a strong Psychic or Ground type so a lot of the time I have to just get a bulky Pokémon and try to power through the poison.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Erika and Koga's pokemon were annoying because they would use sleep powder, poisonpowder, or paralyze.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Ha!ha! Really, i can easily beat Erika and Koga. Just buy some full heals..

I find brock difficult because my starter was Charmander

You need to learn english. This is the second time you read my comment wrong. Tough and annoying is not the same thing and I easily defeated all gyms.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I know the meaning of annoying, i said "i can easily beat them", i was not quoting your "annoying".

When you quoted me earlier, it sounded rude because of the way how you put two dots after full heals which means is a sigh and the haha at the beginning which looked like you were laughing at me for thinking I didn't beat them. You shouldn't have quote like that because there are people out there who will find this rude and since you were not quoting my "annoying", then you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
I find it really depends on your choice of starter.. if you go Bulba/Squirtle first few gyms are easier and second half are more challenging, if you go Charmander its the first two that are tougher and then it gets easier.

If i had to choose one overall I would also say Koga.

Back