• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Is there anyway Blastoise can learn the moves Dragon Pulse or Dark Pulse without having to breed it? I really don't feel like breeding a Squirtle and then having to raise it 30+ levels again and EV train it again too.
I'd assume no, if it was like that in previous generation.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
I'd assume no, if it was like that in previous generation.

Actually Blastoise was able to learn Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse in Gen 5 with their respective TMs. I just found out that the Dark Pulse TM makes a return this Gen and the TM for Dragon Pulse no longer exists... I really wanted to take advantage of Mega Blastoise's Mega Launcher ability.

Reactions: Sun
Years
I'm kinda stuck after the 6th badge. Team Flare is at the Pokeball factory and blocking the next route. Did I miss something?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Where does the blonde girl tell u to go after you beat the 7th gym to meet the guy with the fire hair? I thought it was the cafe in Lumiose city but ive checked i think all of them i dont find them.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Have the fishing mechanics changed at all? I've been looking for Luvdisc today with my Old Rod in all the places that Luvdisc are found. According to Bulbapedia, they're common, but I haven't gotten a single bite -- from a Luvdisc or anything else. Do I need bait or something now?

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Where can I find Mawile??

Glittering Cave, I think it's sort of rare, so it might be a little tough finding one.

Have the fishing mechanics changed at all? I've been looking for Luvdisc today with my Old Rod in all the places that Luvdisc are found. According to Bulbapedia, they're common, but I haven't gotten a single bite -- from a Luvdisc or anything else. Do I need bait or something now?

It's the same, just keep trying and you'll find one.

blue

gucci
Years

As far as I'm aware the Fishing mechanics have remained the same. I found a Luvdisc early-on with an Old Rod on my first attempt, so just keep trying!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Anyone think they have a Mew event?

Anyone think they have a Mew event?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Where does the blonde girl tell u to go after you beat the 7th gym to meet the guy with the fire hair? I thought it was the cafe in Lumiose city but ive checked i think all of them i dont find them.

Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose City. It's near the central Pokemon Centre.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
I'm playing X. I picked Charmander and traded my Charizardite X for Y. Can I buy Charizadite X from the stone store?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
so nobody answered my question the exact problem is when i press the home button or close the ds it freezes for ages and i know its not my ds as i have tried it in another ds and same problem also i had a spare pokemon x and i started a game on that and tested it and it has the same issue in both ds's again anyone heard of this problem or know what my best option is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back