• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
guys this project was canned due to a cease and desist from Nintendo years ago, there wont be any finished version of this hack....

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
No wonder, I don't even go to reddit so I had no idea about this. Can you share a link? Send it via PM if you could, less chance of Nintendo's spies going to shut it down

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The only fakemon that will be included are the legendaries already ingame, no eeveelutions. Lance sidequest will eventually be completed

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Since there's no Rijon Adventures thread anymore, I'm going to post this here really quickly. Does anybody know how to evolve Seadra into Kingdra in Rijon Adventures? I've tried everything. All Stones and equipping the Dragon Scale.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
The only fakemon that will be included are the legendaries already ingame, no eeveelutions. Lance sidequest will eventually be completed

1.Ow man that's a bummer, i wanted to see fake eeveelutions in a 8bit game (...)
2.OK thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 12, 2022
Varaneous pokedex number

Can someone tell me what is the varaneous pokedex number,yeah i know it's 250 or something,but when i encounter it ho oh came out not the varaneous,so please someone tell me?oh yeah I almost forgot the game is pokemon prism ok

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024

eVeNtUaLlY.

Can someone tell me what is the varaneous pokedex number,yeah i know it's 250 or something,but when i encounter it ho oh came out not the varaneous,so please someone tell me?oh yeah I almost forgot the game is pokemon prism ok

Well, I don't know what to tell you. My Pokedex says Varaneous is Pokemon #250.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I see. The last patch was from 2020. Not 2019.

Didn't look into that too much. Good eye!

Yeah the main community's on Reddit these days from what I seen. Still such a huge shame we never gotten the actual release thanks to Nintendo.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
the reddit appears to be down, would anyone happen to have the most recent patch?

Back