• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to be here!

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I'm just so psyched to have finally found a Pokemon forum that is actually still in use. The other ones I went to hadn't been used for a few years or so. As you can tell, or probably will, I'm a little hyper, strange, odd, whatever you wanna call it. Well, I look forward to meeting everyone!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! We're glad we have you as a member now. It's nice to meet you. ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Welcome to pc willowmage!Have a lot of fun here and enjoy your stay!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
WillowMage said:
I'm just so psyched to have finally found a Pokemon forum that is actually still in use. The other ones I went to hadn't been used for a few years or so. As you can tell, or probably will, I'm a little hyper, strange, odd, whatever you wanna call it. Well, I look forward to meeting everyone!
Hi WilloMage, glad you could join us:D.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Welcome to PC WillowMage! i hope you have fun here, were all pretty nice here! *has to say his catch phrase...*

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!! :cool:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
*groans* =P Anyway, welcome to Pokemon Community! I'm Miyu-chan, and I'm sure that we'll get together just fine~ ^_~ Have fun here!

Back