• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cult Crusades

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
if you're alive and a pope wins, that means it was your pope, unless you somehow remain unrecruited to the very end. so, yes, that'd likely happen by default.

Years
Could be possible, I mean I was longing for a spot with the Bardburgers but it never came, alas...now I basically have like 0 intel in my shadow, lonely corner...

Years
[Vote] Pecilia because you were more vocal towards the Pope I wanted to join and I need to vote today cause I'll be away when voting so here we go

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Is there even any meaning to the lynch vote? The popes will just block each other unless they want to kill someone in their chat. Which I guess could be a move if someone exposes their alignment with who they vote today.

[Vote] No one

Years
I had to think about this a lot, and it came down to which cult I would rather support. I know one of the cults is stronger than the other since I am in the chat of both...so I'll just leave with a quote from a game I have been playing a lot:

"I follow the strongest side! …That is all I have ever known." — King Bulblin (from Twilight Princess/Hyrule Warriors)

[Lynch] Pecilla

Last edited:
Years
Cult Crusades

Night Five

Nobody died... sort of.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as Spymaster of Bardburgerism
Easy Money Sniper as the Unaligned Priest (Doc)
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as the Watcher of Orthodox Pepsism
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as a Follower of Fire
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as a Follower of Orthodox Pepsism
Killua as a Follower of Orthodox Pepsism
Impulse~ as ???​

Years
Cult Crusades

Day Six

It seems as though the vice is closing on one of the remaining cults as this war is coming to an end and each pope is going hard after the other. One holds a key advantage though.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as Spymaster of Bardburgerism
Easy Money Sniper as the Unaligned Priest (Doc)
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as the Watcher of Orthodox Pepsism
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as Follower of Orthodox Pepsism
Charlie Brown as a Follower of Fire
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as a Follower of Orthodox Pepsism
Killua as a Follower of Orthodox Pepsism
Impulse~ as ???​

Last edited:
Back