• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time lurker signing in!

NayaLove

Has probably played your hack
Years
  • Age 36
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2019
Greetings!

I've been lurking here for years pretty much exclusively for the rom hacks forum. Over the years I've played most of the completed hacks that didn't have excessive swearing or loads of fakemon. I've loved the pokemon games ever since getting pokemon blue on the gbc nearly two decades ago. Of course as an old hat the base games are too easy for me to properly enjoy anymore and I can recall every moment in them like the back of my hand and I haven't evolved past the DS versions (yet) so pokecommunity rom hacks have been a brilliant place for me to continue enjoying pokemon with new stories, features and challenges.

So finally I make an account here to give feedback and engage with current hack creators whose work I'm following and can support with informal balance/bug testing and general feedback + appreciation. I'm very glad this place is here and very much appreciate the work of hack creators!

Many thanks and see you around.

From NayaLove <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Naya! It's great that you've joined to help support our rom hacking community! If you get the chance you should definitely check out or discord server too! :)

Years
Good on you! Our creators would be happy if you got involved. :> Welcome to PC NayaLove, have an absolutely lovely time posting!

Back