• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charocal, The New Guy

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
Years
Hello, I'm obviously new here. I love the Pokemon manga. Including Special and Dengeki. I love Pokemon, love girls, and Sonic the Hedgehog is pretty cool too. I love drawing manga. Although I'm still an ametuer. So far PC looks like a cool place. I can't wait to post around and make some new friends.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
A very warm welcome Charocal. I'm Becky, the main user of this account is Teara, I'm only here on Sundays. I just thought I'd tell you that so you don't get confused.
I'm positive you'll make lots of friends here in no time, promise. As long as you follow the rules this can be a very fun place. Have fun.
~Becky

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
^_^; Yay, my first welcome. Anyway, Heya Charcoal. Welcome to the PC. Stay active, have fun, make friend and read the rules. :D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to PC, Charocal! Enjoy your stay! :) Your username looks familiar. Were you a member from DragonWave City?

Back