• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask Tosh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi I am trying to be more social and branch out so I thought I'd make an AMA.

Ask me things!!

Years
What's your favorite color?
What is your favorite season?
What's your go-to drink from Starbucks?
Are you of the closet beyond the internet?

Years
What is your favorite franchise of any type, movie, game, book and anime?
How are you doing?
Do you ever heard or played the mortal kombat franchise or any other fighting game franchise?
What is your favorite movie trilogy from any adapted form, game, tv series, book and anime?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
What's your favorite color?
What is your favorite season?
What's your go-to drink from Starbucks?
Are you of the closet beyond the internet?

1. Blue!

2. Fall!

3. I don't drink coffee :x

4. Nope!

What is your favorite franchise of any type, movie, game, book and anime?
How are you doing?
Do you ever heard or played the mortal kombat franchise or any other fighting game franchise?
What is your favorite movie trilogy from any adapted form, game, tv series, book and anime?

1. Oh man thats a tough one. I have so many. I absolutely love the Fullmetal Alchemist series. I remember watching it during a difficult time in my life, and the series has always stuck with me. I love the story, characters, everything! Some other series include Star Wars, Hunger Games, Batman (Nolan trilogy), etc. It's too hard to choose!

2. I am going through a rough patch in my life, so things could be better but I am hanging in there!

3. I don't play too many fighting / combat games. I'm mostly a Nintendo guy - so Smash Bros obviously. I've played Halo and some Batman games including Arkham City & Asylum. Never played Mortal Kombat tho.

4. Again, super hard for me to pick one. If I had to choose, I think I would say the Nolan Batman trilogy. Those movies are just so good!

Have you started The Great British Bake-off yet?

No I promise I will soon :c

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dogs or cats? Why?

What is your favorite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Toshiro!! :D

What inspired you to join PC?

Any favorite comic books?

Do you consider yourself more emotional, creative, and empathetic or rational, analytical, and introverted?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Dogs or cats? Why?

What is your favorite pokemon?

1. DOGS. Cats always scratch me :[

2. Umbreon!

Hi Toshiro!! :D

What inspired you to join PC?

Any favorite comic books?

Do you consider yourself more emotional, creative, and empathetic or rational, analytical, and introverted?

1. I came here for Shiny Gold like so many other people haha. I stayed when I realized how awesome it was here.

2. I don't really read too many comic books; I like the Teen Titans comics. Spiderman too.

3. Definitely emotional/creative/empathetic.

what is your MBTI personality type?

Idealist

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Do you think Korrina's ponytail is pretty? :)
Whats your favorite fighting type pokemon?
Whats your favorite fairy type pokemon?
^ My questionios~:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Do you think Korrina's ponytail is pretty? :)
Whats your favorite fighting type pokemon?
Whats your favorite fairy type pokemon?
^ My questionios~:D

1. Very pretty!
2. I love Hitmonlee. I used one in my original Pokemon Red journey and have fond memories of using it.
3. Sylveon! How can anyone not love Sylveon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Since I see this NITW theme going on, what you like most about this game?

Omg I wasn't sure if anyone would know what my theme was from!

I just finished up the game a few days ago. I love so many things about Night In The Woods so it is hard to answer this... I guess if I had to choose what I love most about the game, I would choose the characters. The game does a fantastic job at giving these characters back stories and getting you to care and want to hang out with them... while leaving you wanting to learn more about them.

Another thing I love is how dark the story gets... on the surface it looks like a cute game with animal characters. I really wasn't prepared at how dark the story gets. I absolutely love it.

What pokemon anime season is your favorite? :3
Do you like Pikachu?
Whats your favorite color?

1. I loved Johto Journeys! I have fond memories of watching those episodes when they first aired. I might be biased though, since Johto is my favorite region.
2. I do. I can understand how people might not, since he's the mascot and is EVERYWHERE. I think Pikachu is cute though and have no complaints.
3. Blue! But red would be a close second.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
do you like being more in front of the camera or behind the camera? why is that?

Definitely behind. I've been in front of the camera before, but it gets me very anxious. I tend to shine more behind the camera, doing things such as filming and editing which I really enjoy!

Plus, I don't like the way I look on camera haha.

If you'd be a Pok?mon, what species & type would you be?

I would be some kind of wolf Pokemon, since wolves are my favorite animal. As for type, probably Dark.

What are you doing in your job/studies, or wanting to do?

What's your favourite kind of cheese?

I work in Television/Film. I used to work on the more creative side up until recently doing things like edition and writing scripts. Now I am on the more business side doing things like billing networks and checking over contracts. I love both sides to the industry and am happy to be working in the field I studied for in college.

Mozzarella cheese<3

Back