• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Glad to hear that mega evolutions are coming!! Which pokemon will be replaced for them? Anyway, is there any new attacks/moves in this hack?

I will only add the mega form of four Pokemon, and I will replace the fosil Pokemon of the 1st generation to add them, only several new moves added like Night Daze, Dragon Pulse, Fairy Wind, Moonblast and Rock Climb.

Thank you for the info and can i ask are the shards in different caves or a different location in the caves from before.

I meant that you can find the shards from the location where have been there since the first released version, so that means, you may have explored those places before.

I like your hack.. By the way how to go to cedar city?. I just finished the Carmine Island event. Now im stuck. Pls help

Cedar City is the hometown of the player, the game began from there.

I've already been to Volcano Town can't fly to Volcano town View attachment 69194 (pic 1)
Also i'm Stuck I don't know what to do next after this event (pic 2)View attachment 69201
And i found this Error in the gymView attachment 69200

The problem about can't fly to some towns of TYRON is being solved currently, and after the event near Subway Station, you can go to the top of Jade Volcano for a small event, and after that, get into the small cave on Jade Pass for HM05, go to Bronze Port to countinue. As for the gym error, I fixed it just now, thanks for reporting this error.

How do I get 100% catch rate/Infinite master balls?
Every code I've tried so far isn't working.

Better not use cheating code, this may make the game crushes.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
l have finished the small event in the Jade Pass,and l have already come to the Bronze Port,but l can not find the secret base. Also, the two guys who block at the door of the gym do not response you question. How to go on the event ,thank you.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
l still can not fight with the leader of the gym of the volcano town ,he only speaks to me,but without a real battle!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
is the problem in bronze city with the the grunts in front of the gym fix because they are frozen.

Sorry, I didn't notice this error before, and as a result, I have to fix it now, please download the newest patch for fixing this problem.

l have finished the small event in the Jade Pass,and l have already come to the Bronze Port,but l can not find the secret base. Also, the two guys who block at the door of the gym do not response you question. How to go on the event ,thank you.

It's a glitch, I mistakenly set the flag there, and I fixed it now, please upload to the newest Pre-Beta 2.99-7. Sorry for inconvenience.

I'm sorry but what will i do after the carmine island event?

Go to Cedar City, challenge the gym there, and then, go to Cherry Villa.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
which gyms in the left side of the map can be challenged? l am quite confused with the routine.

Years
i don't if you know this but there are bugs in the abandon gym like the grunt you i think it the grunt when you are by the transfer there are two of them i went to the right one. you can't face the grunt and there an invisible wall.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Finish the event at bronze port

Can't Enter the lighthouseView attachment 69221

I'm at redwood city And i cant move Ahead View attachment 69222

And How can i challenge the Tyron League

Thanks for reporting, and now these errors are fixed, as for TYRON League, it's still not available in current pre-beta, it'll be avaliable in Beta3. Sorry.

I found Yvletal when walking over the cave in Windy Path using the walkthrough walls code lolwut

I know it, and it is not a bug, it's an abandoned event, so, better not to use cheat code, please, and the real place for Yvletal is not there, you'll find it somewhere else.

there are still some bugs in the abandoned gym.

Thanks for telling me this, and I've fixed it now.

which gyms in the left side of the map can be challenged? l am quite confused with the routine.

The gyms of Marble City, Volcano Town, Bronze Port, Greenland City, Amberyellow City and Mugwort Villa are available currently, and the gyms in Halfleaf City and Flora Island will be available in the next Beta 3.

i don't if you know this but there are bugs in the abandon gym like the grunt you i think it the grunt when you are by the transfer there are two of them i went to the right one. you can't face the grunt and there an invisible wall.

Thanks for telling me the detailed things about the bug, and I've fixed it thanks to your reporting, thanks a lot for it, please upload this hack to the newest version to solve this problem, thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
l can not find the new built building which the boss of 20th century company has mentioned.

Back