• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life is like a hurricane: Ducktales discussion (I'm lonely lookin for friends)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
First hiatus ends December 10th, which is nice.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
What's a hiatus

When a show goes on a temporary break for various reasons.

And it turns out this show was only back for one episode then there is nothing on the schedule for the rest of December or even January, so...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'm really angry right now.

You seriously have no idea.

Because of the new episode of this that I just watched.

I like this show don't get me wrong, and I'm not even saying that the most recent new episode that just aired was bad. Because it wasn't.

But still...............

SERIOUSLY?!

IS THIS SHOW SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!

THIS HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE. THAT HAS TO BE IT.

WHOEVER MADE THIS DECISION NEEDS A SERIOUS SUPERMAN PUNCH TO THE FACE.

THEY DON'T NEED TO BRING CONTENT OR VOICE ACTORS FROM THE DUMPSTER FIRE SHOW INTO THIS. THEY JUST DON'T.

IT WAS MADE WORSE BECAUSE THEY WERE THE SAME VOICE ACTORS FROM SAID DUMPSTER FIRE SHOW.

IT'S NOT NEEDED. IT'S JUST NOT. BECAUSE THE SHOW IN QUESTION IS A DUMPSTER FIRE.

I DON'T GIVE A **** IF IT'S STILL POPULAR OR NOT. CONTENT AND VOICE ACTORS FROM THE DUMPSTER FIRE SHOW IS NOT NEEDED FOR THIS SERIES SO IT CAN SUCCEED. IT'S JUST NOT.

DON'T ****ING DO THIS AGAIN DUCKTALES. JUST DON'T.

Believe it or not I am a forgiving person. So I can overlook this. This one time. But that's all the chances you get. Just one.

CONTENT AND VOICE ACTORS FROM A SHOW THAT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE IS NOT NEEDED FOR THIS SERIES TO SUCCEED. END OF STORY.

>:-(

P.S.: It's a Dumpster Fire.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To me, the show seemed to have been rather enjoyable thus far.

Back