• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon HOME support coming "soon" to Nintendo Switch Sinnoh titles

[Updated] Pokémon HOME support coming imminently this month to Nintendo Switch Sinnoh titles

[Updated] Pokémon HOME support coming imminently this month to Nintendo Switch Sinnoh titles

Pokémon within Pokémon BDSP and Pokémon Legends: Arceus won’t be stuck there forever!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I'll soon be able to withdraw my full-odds Gen. IV Shiny Mothim! ;w;

A little disappointing that he won't still be in a Friend Ball, but the new ball is kind of neat.

Years
This really should've happened on day one of each release. We've been paying them for the service too, only for them to shed no light about what's going on until months after the releases of both games?

It's inexcusable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I don't tend to do transferring but good to know its coming.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Also. The Strange Ball is ew and I do not understand why they didn't opt to use the modern/old Poké Ball types from their respective games.

Agreed. I mean it's not going to already be programmed in is it? Most likely a patch for each game I would have thought. In which case why not add the cool old-timey ones into main Gen VIII and the modern ones into PLA.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I'll soon be able to withdraw my full-odds Gen. IV Shiny Mothim! ;w;

A little disappointing that he won't still be in a Friend Ball, but the new ball is kind of neat.

After nearly two years, he's finally free! ;w;

JrMuSPI.png

Back