• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What's your team now?

Years
What is your current team in Legends: Arceus?

Currently, I'm using:

Machamp (Alpha), Luxray, Staraptor, Typhlosion, Leafeon (Alpha), Golduck (Alpha)

Planning on making some changes soon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
My team is: Ponyta, Gastrodon, Graveler (Alpha), Kadabra, Luxray and Dartrix.

I do want to swap some of them out. Would like to find some Dragon or Fairy type, as well. I don't recall if I've seen a single Steel type, though...

Years
It's funny, I haven't managed to decide on my "final" team; as is the case with most modern Pokémon games, it's pretty easy to switch in new members and train them up to par quite quickly.

My team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Luxray, Parasect (A), Heracross (A) and most recently Prinplup.

Parasect has been insanely useful with Spore, and Heracross is absolutely enormous, I couldn't not use her.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I don't really have a "team" so much as it is just my starter and whatever's currently available. With the way PLA is structured, I've just been rotating different Pokemon.

• Quilava
  • Staravia
  • Luxio
  • Buizel
  • Kricketune (Alpha)

I also have a Geodude and a Dustox in the pasture.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I have been rotating between a lot of different Pokemon to try them out. Up to the 4th boss now and team at the moment is:

- Hisuian Arcanine
- Snorlax (Alpha)
- Walrein (Alpha)
- Gliscor (Alpha)
- Raichu
- Gengar

Might try to get more alpha Pokemon to put on the team. Definitely keeping Hisuian Arcanine and Snorlax though at the least. :D

Years
I defeated the 5th and last Noble yesterday and have my final team all fully evolved. The team is H-Samurott, Wyrdeer, H-Arcanine, Alpha H-Goodra, shiny Yanmega and Alpha Gliscor.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Samurott, Mothim, Sandy Wormadam, Luxray, Lickitung, and Dustox, though I'll probably swap out those last two eventually (hoping to find a full-odds Shiny for one of those slots during my playthrough). Getting ready to battle the frenzied Arcanine.

EDIT: Reluctantly evolved Lickitung and swapped Dustox for a male Kirlia. Hoping to find a Dawn Stone.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I haven't gotten very far in the game and I haven't really decided on a final team. But currently:

Quilava
Floatzel
Kirlia
Starvia
Budew
Luxio

I just got to the second zone and want to use Hippowdon since I haven't used it and wanted to use it in BDSP, but could never get one in the wild. I will probably change out pokemon once I get more options. I know I really want to use Braviary.

Edit: After playing a bit yesterday, this is now my team.
Typhlosion
Floatzel
Gardevoir
Staraptor
Roselia
Luxray

I am currently trying to get a Shiny Stone or catch a Petilil. I also saw Ursaluna which is kinda making me want to use it more than Hippowdon.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
This was my team for the main game:
Magmortar (Shiny)
Sneasler
Dusknoir
Cherrim
Goodra
Porygon-Z

And here's my team for the postgame:
Lilligant
Weavile
Zoroark
Rotom (Fan)
Octillery (Shiny)
Gliscor

As far as I'm aware, those two Shinies were both full-odds.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am in the post game now. My team:

Hisuian Samurott
Hisuian Lilligant
Gardevoir (Alpha)
Garchomp (Alpha)
Hisuian Avalugg (Shiny)
Spoiler:

Years
I'm constantly changing it for evolving and research tasks (other than my starter), but atm: Bidoof, Drifloon, Dustox, Dartrix, Zubat, Espeon
Might keep the Espeon, but I kinda wanna use Hisui Braviary as my psychic type.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Right now it's Decidueye, Ponyta, Kleavor, Pikachu, Gastrodon, and Alpha Roserade.

Probably gonna swap Pikachu out for a Dragon type, but first I have to find a Dragon type at all, I've not seen any so far. Kinda hoping that Coronet Highlands will have a few (only got there a couple of days ago).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
I went in basically blind, so while I knew of a few Hisuian forms from the trailers and such I didn't know where they'd be or how easy it'd be to swap my party around. I ended up adopting the "whatever you find" approach and built a team of Cyndaquil, Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, Geodude and Gastly. Later on I struggled with type coverage (particularly Water-types, as I recall) so I decided to switch the team up a bit: Bibarel/Graveler/Haunter were out, Gastrodon/Petilil/Goomy were in. That team took me through the rest of the game; later on, while I was taking a break from level grinding to pick up some satchels I flew straight into an alpha Gardevoir and happened to catch it, so I decided it might as well put it on the team over Luxray to help against a certain postgame challenge. As such my final team ended up being Typhlosion, Gastrodon, Staraptor, Gardevoir, Lilligant and Goodra.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Since my last post, my team has changed massively and will probably still get adjustments in the future.

H Typhlosion
H Braviary
H Goodra
H Lilligant
Alpha Abomasnow
Luxray.

I am mostly using Abomasnow because he is Lv 68 while the rest of my team is around the Mid 50s. I may replace this with H Avalugg in the future, but I am not sure right now. H Zoroark might also replace it.

I don't really need Luxray anymore but want to replace it

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Currently it's

- Overqwil
- Hisuian Arcanine
- Goodra (Alpha)
- Gastrodon (Alpha)
- Gyarados
- Gardevoir

I'm a little conflicted. I want both Magnezone and Hisuian Zoroark when I get to them. But other than Overqwil I'm not quite sure what to replace...

Years
Finally made some changes! Caught Raichu (took a while to go to the area where its alpha spawns) and added that in place of Luxray, also swapped out Staraptor for Rufflet. They need a bunch a training though, especially poor Rufflet so it can evolve. ;o;

Atm my team is:

Typhlosion
Machamp (Alpha)
Raichu (Alpha)
Rufflet
Leafeon (Alpha)
Golduck (Alpha)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Spoiler:

Not my most recent image since I changed the character's hair, but the team is still the same.
Spoiler because the image is too big and I don't want to stretch anyone's screen.
Samurott, Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Braviary, Alpha Sneasler, Alpha Hisuian Zoroark and Alpha Hisuian Goodra.
I use only Pokémon introduced in said-game, so I had a lot of switching out before I got my final team. Also rotating Hisuian Arcanine and Hisuian Braviary for Alpha Hisuian Typhlosion and Alpha Hisuian Decidueye from time to time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm playing this more like a researcher than how I normally play other games, so no definitive team yet. I swap Pokémon from time to time when I go off-road, to level up and complete researchs for other Pokémon, but my current team is:
-Decidueye
-Kleavor
-Luxray
-Gardevoir
-Hippowdon

Other mons like Stantler, Bibarel, Golduck, and Skuntank have been in the team for a while too.

Years
My team is technically in rotation; I don't have a particular 6 on me at all times. I'm working on completing my Pokédex entries (all rank 10) before continuing my quest with Volo, and so it involves a lot of levelling up and battling with Pokémon I otherwise wouldn't have on my team.
I generally have:

- Typhlosion
- Torterra
- Empoleon
- Heracross (Alpha)

They all give some pretty good coverage in case I get in a bind while adventuring. The last two slots go to whomever I'm working on in the Pokédex at the moment.

Back