• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Nah it's nothing big. I just need to reinstall my router like usual.

Beat shinyninetales 6-0. gg. 4th round here i come :)

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
GG. When will round 4 end? I have school tomorrow :(. Can we start it early?

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
Me and Nilo were online only once at the same time! I asked him to battle he said he didnt have his DS. We keep VM'ing eachother but he never gets online when I am

dude shut up begging.
i said ill battle you when u come on.

i might be able to get our battle with Skyarthur blahblah done today.

btw WK me and mukka are at a disadvantage of being like 6-8 hours ahead of everyone else :/ not really fair

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
Years
HAX Nilojan beat me by the horrific score of 5-0.

:P Not all to much I can say other than, why can't I ever be that lucky?

EDIT: Good Luck with the rest of the Tournament.

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
lol lost epicly stupid pink blob walled my whole team:(
A perfect loss? Damn... Sorry to hear that. Good luck next time, shiny. (And because of this, I know owe a guy 5 bucks... x_x)

dude shut up begging.
i said ill battle you when u come on.

i might be able to get our battle with Skyarthur blahblah done today.

btw WK me and mukka are at a disadvantage of being like 6-8 hours ahead of everyone else :/ not really fair
Disadvantages suck, timezones suck, and everything else related. But meh...

HAX Nilojan beat me by the horrific score of 5-0.

:P Not all to much I can say other than, why can't I ever be that lucky?

EDIT: Good Luck with the rest of the Tournament.
Ouch. 1 Poké away from a perfect victory for Nilo. Better luck next time, Skythur.

And with this, it means we're only one battle away from the Semi-Finals. Mukka and K9, get your battle done soon or I'll hunt you down... no, not really.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
u8I say WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!World King? Didn't you sent me a PM saying round one ended 'Monday, August 24 at 8:59 PM' Could at least got your dates right. Anywayzzzz whatever good luck to you all! :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Mukkamoto hasn't gotten on. He's probably asleep by now if he has school tomorrow and my calculcation of time zones are correct -_-

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
I got my money on Super Luigi to win this ;).(And wow shinyninetails what happened O.o)

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Thank you guys for your support :). I'll do my best.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
Years
yep i thought it would be either u, crimsonstorm or world king in the beginning but since i beat crimson and u beat shiny 6-0 its definately u man

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
My money is on Super Luigi to win both the singles and doubles. His teams are always "tough as nails."

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Mukkamoto hasn't gotten on. He's probably asleep by now if he has school tomorrow and my calculcation of time zones are correct -_-

mukka waited until now, and no K9 :(
too bad i thought i could hav a fight but its a disaappointment, hopefully the decision is well thought through :)
btw mukka does not go to skl :p but has work so i cant stay on any longer :/ ur fault for not turning up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back