• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Hey Suicune,

Here's a summary of some of the bugs that are mentioned by some of the users and mmyself:

1. Thunderstone bug at Fallarbor Town, keeps re-appearing everytime

2. Brawly's Heracross has silverwind at lvl 24, although in the words document heracross learns silver wind at lvl 34 (Not sure if this was intentional :P)

3. alienhunterx and myself cannot seem to find the hyper beam tm at victory road could you confirm if its there ? (Search the whole place 5 times already ) :/

4. Seadra evolves at lvl 47 not 45 (Error in Microsoft doc)

5. Wallace Sprite remains there even after Raquaza flew away to stop kyogre and groundon

6.Raquaza sprite also remains there even after flying away, which means we can catch it before it stop those 2 pokemon, doesn't really link with the story line haha

7.Contest center at lilycove has some bug, cannot seem to participate in pokemon contest. (Sorry i like to try out everything haha)

8. Not sure if its me, but there are reoccurring items, for example heartscale, lucky egg (i got 2 of those :/), pokeblock case.

9. Do the berries grow after being planted? Mine just magically disappears not sure why though, need this for pokemon contest as well as evolve Feebas ( Feebas needs max beauty to evolve)

10. There this girl who gives a super rare berry, at route 120, I tink she's bugged too, i talk to her once she gave me a berry, then after doing some others stuff, when i talk to her again she gave me another one :/ ( I thought it was suppose to be one time only )

Will tell you more changes if I can find them :)

Cheers (Best Emerald Hack Evaaa ) :D

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I'm gonna download this right now and play. In fact I just downloaded it and looked at the Elite Four team... This is gonna be fun and challenging to play :)

HFL

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Has anyone else encountered leader Mom...? I was grinding some levels by rematching with trainers, and I was about to rebattle "Guitarist Dalton" for like the third or fourth time...when suddenly the elite four entrance music started playing and i was fighting Gym leader Mom...who had 6 pokes and started off with a level 100 delcatty and persian o.O

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Has anyone else encountered leader Mom...? I was grinding some levels by rematching with trainers, and I was about to rebattle "Guitarist Dalton" for like the third or fourth time...when suddenly the elite four entrance music started playing and i was fighting Gym leader Mom...who had 6 pokes and started off with a level 100 delcatty and persian o.O
Yeah, it's a known fact. It's because there's not enough trainer spaces so some trainers had to have been replaced.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
I found two random sprites of Brendan, one which Hacker Bisharp just pointed out. I can't put the images up because I don't have enough posts though.

Anyway, one is in the Winstrate House, the other is right near where you can find Torchic, Route 111 I think it is?

So my party now is:
Marshtomp LV34
Jynx LV31
Forretress LV31
Arbok LV 31
Houndour LV24
(just caught, so I'm training it now)

So I think I'm about to get to Fallarbar Town I think it is? I haven't played the original Emerald in so long I can't exactly remember some town names.
God I keep thinking Gym Leaders are hard, but they're nothing compared to the next one. I easily took Wattson's first 4 pokemon with Marshtomp's Mud Shot, but his Lanturn's Water Pulse did it for me every time. So I had to do some slight damage with Arbok and Jynx before I use Pineco's Selfdestruct. Would only get down to 1/4 HP, and I couldn't risk it using Recover so I had to do some damage first.
Anyway, can't imagine what Flannery will be like. O_o

Years
@Ash493: Whoa Whoa OmG how furious you are.. Sorry about that... The reason I was lazy at first because I play hacks on my phone and those settings of yours are for Vba.. But don't consider that I don't know how to complete those events still...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Ash493: Whoa Whoa OmG how furious you are.. Sorry about that... The reason I was lazy at first because I play hacks on my phone and those settings of yours are for Vba.. But don't consider that I don't know how to complete those events still...
Hehe :D You know that was a joke =D
I think you can do those memory edits in PC and then transfer the ROM into the phone.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
First post in this forum. I love Emerald a lot, and played through it (normally and with a randomizer) maybe 4 or 5 times. So when I found this hack, I had to make an account and try it out. Seriously, this was amazing! I just beat the Elite Four with this team (needed plenty of Revives):

Forretress LV 73 Item: Leftovers
Light Screen, Toxic, Silver Wind, Explosion

Houndoom LV 75 Item: None
Thief (underrated move), Flamethrower, Crunch, Overheat

Kabutops LV 77 Item: Hard Stone
Rain Dance, Surf, Ancientpower (wish it had base power 70 like Silver Wind), Aerial Ace

Zapdos LV 72 Item: Magnet
Thunder Wave, Steel Wing, Fly, Thunderbolt

Marowak LV 76 Item: Thick Club
Ice Beam, Headbutt (flinch hax, better than Return IMO), Rock Slide, Earthquake

Medicham LV 82 Item: Silk Scarf
Fake Out, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Cross Chop

Literally the most satisfying playthrough of a Pokemon game in years. I'm pretty excited to see all the post game surprises lol. Again, great game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
I just downloaded this, and this is amazing. It's cool to play through with pokemon you couldn't really use before.

Current team:

Spinarak (level-10)
Abra (level-10)
Poliwag (level-10)
Doduo (level-11)
Chikorita (level-12)
Torchic (level-14)

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Ok. Just beaten the champ. Took me 22h but mind that i took on EVERY trainer on land there is, yes, every single one.
I picked torchic and ralts for my starter team. Now im "stuck" with both of them beyond lv 85.
VERY nice rom indeed. Only 1 serious complaint, the events.
Ive seen the stepbystep for it but as soon as i saw the menus he was in i stoped. Am playin this on my psp so..

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
Current team:

Spinarak (level-10)
Abra (level-10)
Poliwag (level-10)
Doduo (level-11)
Chikorita (level-12)
Torchic (level-14)

My progress so far: 2 badges, 14 owned, 153 seen

Current team:

Poliwhirl (level-25)
It sucks now, to be honest.. I'm just waiting for the evolution to Politoed.

Eevee (level-26)
Good addition to the team, I don't really fight much with Eevee. I'm awaiting the evolution to Umbreon and I've equipped it with a Soothe Bell, as well as using a few Zincs to get the happiness up.

Doduo (level-26)
Doduo is probably one of the staples to my team. It's fast, and it packs a HUGE punch. Can't wait for the evolution to Dodrio soon.

Ariados (level-26)
Ariados, a good attacker with a bad movepool at this level. This pokemon is statistically, probably the best on my team.

Combusken (level-27)
Not planning on keeping Combusken for long. I'm using him as an HM Slave (Cut/Rock Smash) and to take out any grass threats with Ember (should be Ariados' job, but it doesn't know any Bug moves yet...)

Kadabra (level-27)
High special attack as expected. This guy one hits a lot of pokemon at or below his level with Psybeam. Kadabra will only improve more and more once he evolves.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
My progress so far: 2 badges, 14 owned, 153 seen

Current team:

Poliwhirl (level-25)
It sucks now, to be honest.. I'm just waiting for the evolution to Politoed.

Eevee (level-26)
Good addition to the team, I don't really fight much with Eevee. I'm awaiting the evolution to Umbreon and I've equipped it with a Soothe Bell, as well as using a few Zincs to get the happiness up.

Doduo (level-26)
Doduo is probably one of the staples to my team. It's fast, and it packs a HUGE punch. Can't wait for the evolution to Dodrio soon.

Ariados (level-26)
Ariados, a good attacker with a bad movepool at this level. This pokemon is statistically, probably the best on my team.

Combusken (level-27)
Not planning on keeping Combusken for long. I'm using him as an HM Slave (Cut/Rock Smash) and to take out any grass threats with Ember (should be Ariados' job, but it doesn't know any Bug moves yet...)

Kadabra (level-27)
High special attack as expected. This guy one hits a lot of pokemon at or below his level with Psybeam. Kadabra will only improve more and more once he evolves.

FYI eevee evolves using moonstone/sunstone now not by happiness .. suicune tweak it :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
I love this hack soo much!! I have just beaten elite 4 with my team:
Kingdra lvl 70
Surf, ice beam, outrage, blizzard

Houndoom lvl 71
Flamethrower, crunch, roar, slash

Heracross lvl 71
Brick Break, facade, megahorn, rock slide (I've added it to his moveset beacause he can learn it in gen 5 but i didn't even use it a lot)

Sceptile lvl 74
Leaf blade, slash, giga drain, crunch

Dodrio lvl 69
Drill peck, steel wing, tri attack, uproar (idk why I have uproar on him)

Marowak lvl 83 (my best and favourite pokemon, with thick club he's doing massive damage to everything)
Earthquake, rock slide, double edge, aerial ace

As you can see I mostly use attacking moves ;d

I'm going to play it again with another team (except marowak of course xD)

PS. WTF why slowbro and slowking can learn flamethrower and fire blast through tms ????

PS. I'm sorry if I've made any mistakes, my english isn't too good :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
I got a question,how do i evolve a feebas? i've just got one,it has maxed beauty and it's lvl 42 atm...(it was lvl 30 when i got it)...is there a bug that won't allow me to evolve my little fish?

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
In the final beta I can't get to petalburg city because it is blocked by trees... can someone look into this and make sure it is not just a temporary glitch or something?

Please see attach for the place where the path is supposed to be

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Norman was really easy to beat with blaziken+bulk up,without blaziken it would've been impossible

My team atm

Blaziken lvl 44
Swellow lvl 35
Slowking lvl 35
Jolteon lvl 34
Graveler lvl 38
Grovyle lvl 34

Years
In the final beta I can't get to petalburg city because it is blocked by trees... can someone look into this and make sure it is not just a temporary glitch or something?

Please see attach for the place where the path is supposed to be
WoW a new error report.. As far as i think this problem arosed due to your ROM... Repatch with a clean one and play that part from your save and check it...

Back