• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Years
I'm guessing it's just up to us, although within the realms of believability if possible. Obviously some of the starters evolve a lot earlier than the others, and some [Such as Eevee, luck Ffion eh?] could be evolved via evolution stones.

Although that's not going to happen, it may be a while before I have Ffion's Eevee evolve, although I have semi-plans for that already.

I probably shouldn't plan that far ahead, heh.

Spoiler:

yea i have some plans for when i will evolve my riolu but im not sure when though

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
My comp has spontaneously combusted so my post wont be until the weekend.

Thank you for actually sharing that, so it's fine. However, if it's much longer than that and we get too far ahead you might get lost behind =/

And about evolution, notice how all the starters had levels? It's all level-based, so when it's at the appropriate level it'll be able to evolve whenever you want it too. And since i'm on the topic, levels will get doled out every time your Pokémon are in a fight, so post quality/who or what you're battling.

Years
Thank you for actually sharing that, so it's fine. However, if it's much longer than that and we get too far ahead you might get lost behind =/

And about evolution, notice how all the starters had levels? It's all level-based, so when it's at the appropriate level it'll be able to evolve whenever you want it too. And since i'm on the topic, levels will get doled out every time your Pokémon are in a fight, so post quality/who or what you're battling.

ok that makes sense now that i know that i am good to go with the rest of this rp just gotta wait for the second chapter to go up....

ok that makes sense now that i know that i am good to go with the rest of this rp just gotta wait for the second chapter to go up....

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
At this point it's pretty much gonna be someone posts and then it'll go up or at 1 AM 2 days have passed so I can double post it anyways =P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
At this point it's pretty much gonna be someone posts and then it'll go up or at 1 AM 2 days have passed so I can double post it anyways =P

Awesome, I already have Ffion's exploration of route29 written up, complete with an epic struggle for justice and freedom fighting a Spinarak.Would it be better to save it and use it as the start of my next post whenever chapter two goes up, or just to post it now, and devote all of my next post to the chapter2 stuffs?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Awesome, I already have Ffion's exploration of route29 written up, complete with an epic struggle for justice and freedom fighting a Spinarak.Would it be better to save it and use it as the start of my next post whenever chapter two goes up, or just to post it now, and devote all of my next post to the chapter2 stuffs?

You should probably wait on doing that since you won't know what's going to be available on the route (because Spinarak isn't =P), but I'd just wait until the chapter goes up because I have some specifications going on with it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years

Why don't you just add it to your current post? It won't register as a new post but you could let us know if it'd be there?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Why don't you just add it to your current post? It won't register as a new post but you could let us know if it'd be there?

Only reason I don't want to do that is because I'm indexing all the chapters in the OP of the IC thread, so if my post is up there then it kinda looks silly =P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Not me, although I do have battle plans, both wild and NPC trainer.

Question: should I leave Ffion waiting at the house for the other trainers? as everyone is ending their post at the house, and I think mine will probably be up first as im already half way through it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Mentioning the other trainers isn't required, as it isn't really real-time so the other trainers might now show up while your character is there. If you want to do any interacting then I'd just have the second person that you plan on doing with it mention seeing the other person's character.

hopefully that made sense

Years
i know what im going to attempt to catch and mine is gonna go up in just a few minutes
it will e the first of probably 2 or 3 depending on if i want to.....
probably 3 though

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
To answer the catching question, I think Feifei shall gof or a Budew C:

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, I don't think she'll go for anything at all. Let's level up the Chimchar a little first.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm excited for posts to read so I can actually do something other than read an opening post, makes GMing way more fun =D Also I'm probably gonna go for a Budew as well, I love Roserade =P

Years
i finished my first post for the second chapter, ending it waiting for what happens (Doron has to tell me yes or no...)
P.S. I went for Hoothoot Why cause Noctowl is boss!!! (IMO)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Okay, I'm all caught up reviewing everything! For those who have posted, just hold off on making another post, as I have a Chapter 2 part 2 that's going to go up after a few more base posts!

Back