• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Took a quick peek at the server this morning and it seems to be working! Go wild. :]

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
With the upcoming 6th gen around the corner, I've been making my steady comeback to this area. For those that assumed me long and gone, remember that hax gods never die...or those that are just too stubborn to leave.

Years
I'd like to give you guys a little tip here, but today, Showdown introduced a new background featuring Reshiram.. if you wish to revert back to the waterfall background, you can do so by clicking the gear icon in the upper-right hand corner and in the menu there should be an option for you to change the background. Thought I'd pass that along for those who didn't know how to change the background back to the previous one. :)

Sirfetch’d

Guys, just wanted to post here that a new official chatroom has been added to the Battle Server: Pokemon XY room! this is a room to discuss all things X&Y so be mindful to others and make sure you discuss X&Y spoilers here to avoiding spoiling the game for those who are trying to avoid them.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Some of you have been wondering why custom avatars haven't been given out to voice users yet or why there have been no new voice promotions, and that is because the staff have been discussing possible changes that could be made to the rank. It took a while, but we have finally reached a conclusion. We're going to be making some alterations to the voice rank soon, which I'll go more into detail about in time. We feel that it's necessary to update the voice rank accordingly with our new approach of doing promotions (see: discussing them amongst the entire staff and not just Nica and I), and therefore have decided to clean out the rank completely and start anew again. I understand if this feels repetitive, but I ask you to bear with us. If you want my recommendation for getting back your voice, I suggest that you continue participating in the chat with a good attitude (nudes are welcome as well). Above all, I don't want anyone to get too caught up in the matter of ranks, and simply enjoy being part of the battle server's community (especially since we're going to be having some awesome stuff coming soon).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Trick or treat! I want to let you guys know, now PC Battle Server has been updated with a new Random Battle system courtesy of Wolflare, it's the Halloween Random Battle!

In this battle, you can use many Pokémon that are spooky in nature (Dark and Ghost-types) or anything which is related, and the new Gen 6 Ghost and Dark Pokémon like Aegislash are included as well. And there are most of them (if not all) which appears in this randbat:

'ditto', 'misdreavus', 'shuppet', 'banette', 'duskull', 'dusclops', 'mismagius', 'dusknoir', 'yamask', 'cofagrigus', 'gastly', 'haunter', 'gengar', 'drifloon', 'drifblim', 'spiritomb', 'litwick', 'lampent', 'chandelure', 'phantump', 'trevenant', 'pumpkaboo', 'gourgeistsuper', 'shedinja', 'sableye', 'froslass', 'rotom', 'frillish', 'jellicent', 'golett', 'golurk', 'honedge', 'doublade', 'aegislash', 'umbreon', 'poochyena', 'mightyena', 'absol', 'darkrai', 'purrloin', 'liepard', 'zorua', 'zoroark', 'murkrow', 'sneasel', 'houndour', 'houndoom', 'sableye', 'honchkrow', 'weavile', 'scraggy', 'scrafty', 'pawniard', 'bisharp', 'vullaby', 'mandibuzz', 'deino', 'zweilous', 'hydreigon', 'inkay', 'malamar', 'tyranitar', 'nuzleaf', 'shiftry', 'carvanha', 'sharpedo', 'cacturne', 'crawdaunt', 'stunky', 'skuntank', 'spiritomb', 'drapion', 'sandile', 'krokorok', 'krookodile', 'greninja', 'pangoro', 'giratina', 'giratinaorigin', 'arceusghost', 'yveltal', 'zubat', 'golbat', 'crobat', 'woobat', 'swoobat', 'gligar', 'gliscor', 'noibat', 'noivern', 'spinarak', 'ariados', 'joltik', 'galvantula', 'delphox', 'rotomheat', 'rotomwash', 'rotomfrost', 'rotomfan', 'rotommow'

Have fun in this new battle system!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Scratch that, we're just doing away with the voice rank entirely. We find that voice does more harm than good by promoting superiority, elitism, and favoritism within the community, as well as belittling those that don't have voice.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Anyone can broadcast information like !data now. Please use it sparingly and only if it's relevant to the topic; otherwise, it will be considered spam.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
We now have our very own custom background! It is the same work done by Sa-Dui on PC's forum style "Let's Fly Together." If you don't see it already, delete your browser cookies and refresh.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Two new ranks have been implemented on the battle server: frequenter (-) and senior (=). Frequenter is given out to members who frequent the battle server, while senior is given out to frequenters who have shown maturity and experience. The former is purely aesthetic, while the latter has a few perks such as the ability to use /declare and /html.

Also, the senior rank's symbol (=) may get changed in the future.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hmm, is there any reasons that join/part messages no longer show? Is that intentional?

I'm not honestly entirely sure, but it bothered me too. You can restore it using /showjoins, though. :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm unable to join the chat - it keeps saying either "invalid password" (when I'm certain it's the right password) or "the login server is overloaded", and yet I see other people joining - is this a problem on my end or their's so I know whether to try fixing it?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'm unable to join the chat - it keeps saying either "invalid password" (when I'm certain it's the right password) or "the login server is overloaded", and yet I see other people joining - is this a problem on my end or their's so I know whether to try fixing it?
It isn't just you. It happened to me a moment ago, but the problem seems to be gone now.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I heard the announcement from Zarel that was declared from Main Showdown server:
We're making a change to how teams are sent from client to server so old servers won't be able to play with teams until they update

And I have confirmed that some of the users can't battle right now, and this also affected another server, so I hope PC Battle Server can get updated soon, ASAP.

Last edited:
Back