• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insert uncreative new member thread name here

Years
Hello, Pokecommunity!

I'm... a... noob. Yeah. One of many. Break out the champagne showers.

I'm PROBABLY not going to be active much except *sigh* the ROM hack area. And it's likely that that won't even be the case until late 2013.

If you're a member of the :t274: forums, you'll probably recognize me.

Yeah, so... That's probably all I have to say for myself.

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Hey there...Welcome To PC...I like to introduce myself...My name's Chris...and I'm A rom hacker and a Beginner Detective...I like to become Detective like Sherlock Holmes and Detective Conan....The two of them were my idol...xD...Well...enjoy yourself here in PC...Hope you will find something fun here...xD...If you need friends to chat..Just leave me a PM..I'll reply as soon as possible...:)

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hey TaichiWind!!! Welcome to PC! Please make yourself comfortable! If you have any questions at all about anything or need help, do not hesitate to ask the Pokecommunity! :)

Last edited:
Back