• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft well now I'm curious.
These posts made me remember a party I was at earlier this year. It was...interesting. I think my old camera's SD card might still have some pictures from that day.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I work really hard to try not to sound drunk when I type though :( except for that one time on irc...
Trying to sound sober is a major part of the art of drunk-typing. I'm actually doing a little experiment on drunk-typing right now, I am on beer 3.

Drunk typing on a pokemon forum...how sad.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Never drank and do not exactly intend to, so I have no experience about being drunk and posting on PC while drunk XD; Though certainly I'm expecting some of that drunk posting to come up on PC considering it was Christmas and now New Year parties is coming up!

As for picture taking, nah not a picture taker... totally not the type to just take random pics of gatherings/food/randoms then upload them. I have no clue how people do that XD;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Outfox
That last line made me laugh. I would be too worried about getting an infraction to ever try that.

I'll be lurking on PC as well, but now I'm going to go troll a childrens website. The filter is too strong for me to say much, though. They're only kids, of course, so I mainly just irritate them. I wouldn't actually be mean or anything.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Powerful, Christoph. What would I do without either of you.

@ frosty: mind if I call you that? I'm impressed that at age 24 you haven't had a sip of alcohol. That's nifty.

@Slenderman: I ain't afraid of no mod. Also, you're quite a noble troll :) I'd ask what website but I guess that'd be advertising...?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
but now I'm going to go troll a childrens website. The filter is too strong for me to say much, though. They're only kids, of course, so I mainly just irritate them. I wouldn't actually be mean or anything.

i must say, that's quite a noble pastime you have there. far more respectful than the pastimes of ages gone by, such as hunting, yes
may i suggest another site for you to hit up? idk if you've heard of it but... neopets might be accustomed to someone as high class a troller as you are

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, thanks.
I'm not sure. Considering you asked, I assume it would be okay. But I'd rather not take many risks here; the whole reason why I joined is because I was banned from the last forum I used.

I just got the account activated on there. This will be interesting. X) If anyone is interested, I can post some of the replies.

Edit:
@Harlequin
I've heard of that website before, but haven't tried trolling there.

A while ago, my aunt met me on the website and helped me troll. Is my family awesome or what? X)

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I like how the discussion is turning into an intelligent conversation on the art of trolling.

Stinks you were banned, did you deserve it?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah somewhat. Some moderators misunderstood a sort of science experiment (which involves lighting hand sanitizer placed in one's hand on fire) as disussion of self-harm. :T But they have before deleted my threads and stuff if the topic strayed to self-harm, even if we changed the subject to avoid getting in trouble.

So in general, I did deserve punishment. But not necessarily on this occasion. Stinks, though, considering I don't have the emails or anything of my friends there. So I probably will never be able to contact them again.

Dude this is awesome. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera or something. Some girl is upset that she got into a fight (I assume) with her online boyfriend. I kept trying to sit next to her (just to be annoying; I'm a better troll than that) and her "boyfriend" came over and said something along the lines of, "Stay away from her. She's mine."

On another occasion, I was irritating someone who was pretending to be a baby. A bunch of people came over to us. A guy pretending to be a dog "bit" me. Some else called me a "meany". Are these people even serious?

Edit:
Darn it, Harlequin, how do I keep missing your posts? D;
Not that I can remember. She just copied what I was doing. I'm not exactly the best troll, having never been trolled myself. .

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Ah somewhat. Some moderators misunderstood a sort of science experiment (which involves lighting hand sanitizer placed in one's hand on fire) as disussion of self-harm. :T But they have before deleted my threads and stuff if the topic strayed to self-harm, even if we changed the subject to avoid getting in trouble.

So in general, I did deserve punishment. But not necessarily on this occasion. Stinks, though, considering I don't have the emails or anything of my friends there. So I probably will never be able to contact them again.

Dude this is awesome. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera or something. Some girl is upset that she got into a fight (I assume) with her online boyfriend. I kept trying to sit next to her (just to be annoying; I'm a better troll than that) and her "boyfriend" came over and said something along the lines of, "Stay away from her. She's mine."

On another occasion, I was irritating someone who was pretending to be a baby. A bunch of people came over to us. A guy pretending to be a dog "bit" me. Some else called me a "meany". Are these people even serious?

Edit:
Darn it, Harlequin, how do I keep missing your posts? D;
Not that I can remember. She just copied what I was doing. I'm not exactly the best troll, having never been trolled myself. .

i am just in awe of you right now!

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Since I'm all drunk now I'm tempted to test PC's boundaries by lighting myself on fire and posting it in the post your pics thread. Since Slenderman did it, it seems like a good idea

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to assume that's sarcasm.

My normal trolling "techniques" have either already been used or I can't do it without a membership on this website. Now I'm just being a grammar nazi. Considering it's a bunch of 10-year-olds, I have a lot of work. Perhaps I'll just go back to trolling them.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ya got me.

I've never trolled a child. I mean this in all seriousness: how exactly do you do that and live with yourself?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm? I didn't even see your post. I was saying that to Harlequin. But that obviously is sarcasm. Just saying, though, that I didn't like post pictures of said experiment or anything. Right before I was banned, I confirmed that I wasn't actually going to do it.

Well, I manage to do it without getting in trouble with the moderators there. I'm technically not breaking any of their rules. :T

It's not quite as fun as I remember, but sometimes it can be pretty darn funny. A while ago, one guy was threatening me with a baseball bat. I don't even remember why. Apparently he was mad at me. I usually just irritate them. They get mad over stupid stuff, like my following them around or something. I avoid being mean. After all, I only am intending to joke around (though of ourse they don't know it).

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Hm. If you want to be on fire, that's no one's business but your own. I can't say much, obviously I wasn't there to witness the situation, but perhaps whoever banned you had the idea that they were protecting impressionable youngsters from attempting the same thing. You can't be too careful, I guess.

You've done your job well if you've done it without getting into trouble. I like poking fun at irritable people, too...I don't know if that's really "trolling;" if it is, consider me a troll. I have been called worse.

Reactions: Her

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think that was the idea. The suspension message said something along the lines of "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED: for talking about lighting his hand on fire in inappropriate detail. Final ban."

In reality, I wasn't being detailed. It's slightly amusing, though, that they incorrectly referred to me as a guy (which is easy to assume, considering my username there was the same as here).

That's pretty much what I was doing. Just being annoying toward strangers over the internet. The filter is too strong to properly troll. T:

Sorry about the late post. My laptop's battery died unexpectedly (I knew it was low, but even when I had like 11 minutes left, the screen went black and I couldn't do anything).

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol I'm typing this in line for the Tower of Terror at california adventures. I'm so lame lol

Well getting banned or gettin in trouble is all part of growing up. Good thing for me that happened irl and not on the Internet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back