• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
7/10 it suits the halloween period well & i like the art (though i can't see credit for it anywhere)! only problem is the word 'spoopy' makes me cringe but the sig itself is nice!

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
8/10 it's minimalist while also being very effective! the colours are pretty and kinda match with the current season imo, and i like the art.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
9/10 i'm not a 21p fan, but your signature makes me WANT to be with how well-organized and aesthetically pleasing it is! <33

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
7/10 interesting concept! only thing that ruins it for me is the text underneath feels a little too second-thought-esque, it's a little offputting

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
9/10 Fan-tastic. But too many hearts and that first third is a bit of an awkward loop

Back