• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Terra

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
Hello, I am DarkDon43 aka ToxicHD I have been working on this rom hack for as while anyways let's jump right into the rom hack. It is 100 percent done so just patch with NUPS and your good to go

Introduction: You play as Brendan and you venture out to a new version of the Hoenn region. While traveling He finds out that two Evil Teams each with their own goals have been wrecking havoc in the Hoenn region. When He arrives in Xenta City He is stopped by the evil team Ander and When Brendan finds out about the evil teams He sets out to stop them and maintain peace in the Hoenn region. After traveling far and wide Brendan winds up in the new Battle Resort (Not the ORAS one)
Which features tough trainers to battle. You can fight the Elite 4 in any order you like and you can roam around If you want to.

UPDATE: To whom it may concern I have removed the buggy Pokemon from trainers that would crash the game. It is perfectly fine to play and I made sure those problems got removed.

What's inside-
Two Evil teams Team Ander (Purple) Team Cypher (Green)
Harder difficulty
Pokemon from Gen 4-5
Starters are Eevee, Spheal and Larvitar increased BST for the last two by the way
Revamped Hoenn
The Mysterious Yiki
Two rival's named Manny and Mikey
Pikachu is captureable when choosing starter

Screenshots:

Credits:
Vendily: For the Latias Girl Rider
LCCoolJ95: Pokémon Emerald 650 Resource Patch Rom Base
And many others

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gf0h94b0qs28t5y/TerraFinalPatch.ups UPDATED*
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zart72rfa43i219/TerraPatchFix.ups Champion has been tweaked

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
If this is 100% done, why is it in the Progressing Hacks section? Also, how exactly do those Pokemon crash the game?

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
I have no idea why it's here and for the Pokémon if they show up via battle the game freezes and I have to remove those Pokémon to avoid freezing

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
its saying input checksum invalid. What version of emerald are you using?

Back