• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
The spirit of the Ambassador lives on. Question is, will they once again succeed and be remembered, or will they be forgotten in the pages of history? Only time will tell.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
zndT4U8.gif
Holy cow that's totally a Nuclear Chicken!!! So creepy...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
PSA - If not enough players sign up, roles will begin to be excluded in the following order:
  1. Kharis
  2. Banshee
  3. Calliope
  4. Troll
  5. Imp
  6. Doppelganger
  7. Wyvern
  8. Pixie
  9. Dryad
  10. Arion
  11. Hippocampus
  12. Dog Whisperer
  13. Cù-Sìth
  14. Teumessian Fox
  15. Laelaps
  16. Kitsune
  17. Grendel

so spread the word to join, especially if you like any of these roles!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
...Well, looks like I'm joining. Mostly because the worst that can happen is that I get killed because I lose track of what's going on. And because the only role description I'm going to read is my own.

I don't want to see any evil GM trickery, but I think that's an impossible wish.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
No thanks

I don't know what this means

Also, I'll probably keep signups open until Friday at the latest. If enough people haven't joined by then, I'll just remove some roles and then we'll begin

If people want to start sooner, let me know and we can start earlier if enough people don't want to wait

Back