• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, now I want to know what your first stuff looked like hehe.

That's funny, Nathan. X)

Is it weird that I don't like when people watch me draw? x: Only if I'm drawing something by choice, though, not just sketching out something I see.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't like people watching me draw. A lot of people are like that actually. They don't link it when people watch them draw until they have finished their work of art :P

And here's the first ever piece I did. I was 15 back then.

Spoiler:

It actually took me one hour and a half, to answer your question, Arcanine :P

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well that teacher later knew that i wasn't the drawer when he made us do a drawing in class. I failed miserably.
It's not weird Slender. Sometimes you may want to be alone to concentrate more.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft even that one is better than what I could do, Jz. X)

Sorry, my mind is on something else and I'm having a difficult time concentrating enough to type out a post. x;

I don't mind people seeing my art, just so long as I've finished it. If I specifically like the drawing I'm working on, then I'll tolerate being watched. Back in December, my cousin just about dragged her boyfriend over to see a drawing I was working on, which was a bit awkward for me, considering she was making positive remarks about it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hate it when people I don't even know start looking at my drawing that isn't even done LOL x(

And yea, I'm getting sleepy. But I want to watch a bit of Seinfeld before going to sleep :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Yeah. x; But considering I've been sick for the last week or so, I'm tired all of the time haha. I was just being too distracted by my own thoughts to think enough to post, if that makes sense.

Nope. I had met him that day and we hadn't even spoken, short of maybe something along the lines of "hi". I:

-
Great arceus I'm tired. I might be getting off here soon. I should go to bed early but probably won't; my family would notice and start questioning me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It should have been really awkward.
Your family would question you if you went to bed now? Really weird.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I always stay up late, so they'd assume something is wrong. I: I don't blame them for being weird about it; the last time I was hiding in my room at night, I had been trying to figure out how to stick safety pins under my skin. c: Uh, there's a way that it can be done that it doesn't actually reach any nerves. My mother wasn't very happy with me hehe.

I'm still around, but I've been reading about dyslexia on another internet tab.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I usually go to bed around midnight. I miss being up until 1-3am every night, honestly. But at least I'm not grouchy and annoying when I go to bed at midnight hehe. Okay, I still am- just not as much.

So, maybe 1am onward? A while ago, I would have gone with 2-3am onward as being late, though. :c

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I really miss summer. Watching those late night movies on TV until 5am when outside is all dark blue-ish :P

Now I gotta sleep at 1am latest because of freakin' school -.-

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like summer. x: Well, I don't like the heat. I end up hiding indoors when possible. The cold doesn't bother me, though.

Wow, I'm tired enough that I was getting dizzy a couple of minutes ago. Cool.

@Nathan
Do you not like being up late, or do you just get too tired?

A while ago, I made it from around 11am to noon the next day. I think that's the longest I've been awake. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
When aren't you tired Slender?
I guess i call this a night now. I'm sleepy. Good night DCC!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yup. x:

I'm surprised I didn't get dizzy before when my asthma was really bad. I remember actually hallucinating from lack of oxygen which was kind of fun.

@Nathan
Never. (:
Goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back