• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

petty this petty that

smocks

fiat lux
Years
tell me how petty you are pc

your level of pettiness, what u think pettiness is, pettiest moments, best of petty, petty things of 2017, etc

tell it ALL

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If Australia's same-sex marriage survery had come back with a successful No vote, I was going to start a campaign to "Inconvenience a No Voter".

Nothing illegal, just maybe octagenarians Tom and Ruth have to mow their own lawn from now on rather than helpful neighbour Dan doing it for them. Things like that.

Years
In my building there's shared laundry facilities, limited number of machines. I was drying my clothes and when the timer was up I went down to get my stuff only to see that someone had taken my clean clothes out and put them in a basket and put their own clothes in the dryer. Since they couldn't wait one minute (or they took my clothes out prematurely?) I opened the dryer and took out a few of their socks and threw them in a dark corner where they won't be found for weeks or months then resumed the dryer like nothing happened.

Years
I get bad. So bad I block people on tumblr posting hate about my favourite character in his tag

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
the pettiest thing i've done in a while probably happened last night

i work at a gas station and last night a woman came got mad at me because our coffee creamer machine was out of french vanilla and we didn't have any more in stock. neither of these things were my fault, nor was there anything i could do about this, since my managers are the ones in charge of ordering new stock and apparently we hadn't had a delivery. she kept making snide remarks like "how long have you worked here?" and "oh, so i guess i just have to go somewhere for my french vanilla, huh?" i tried to not go back and forth with this woman because obviously that's against the cashier code of conduct and i didn't want to hear any complaints from my manager if she somehow found out. once she came to the register to pay for her coffee, she also paid for about $15 in gas, all while still mouthing off at me for no reason.

so

i set the pump to diesel "on accident" and watched as she walked out and proceeded to fill her car (looked like an audi or some shit) with diesel fuel. i have 0 regrets about this and if she comes back angry i can easily pass it off as an accident. she didn't fill it up completely so it shouldn't be too bad of a problem anyway.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Many years ago in school, there was this boy I really hated. A classmate and I were drawing stuff on the ground with chalk and the boy I hated came and insulted me. After he insulted me, I wrote something really mean on the ground with chalk and I also wrote his name. Kids were walking by and were shocked to see what they saw on the ground I wrote. Teachers and teacher assistants come and they were also shocked to see the ground I wrote on with chalk and one of the teacher assistants was scraping the chalk off with her shoe. I got suspended from school the next day.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
the pettiest thing i've done in a while probably happened last night

i work at a gas station and last night a woman came got mad at me because our coffee creamer machine was out of french vanilla and we didn't have any more in stock. neither of these things were my fault, nor was there anything i could do about this, since my managers are the ones in charge of ordering new stock and apparently we hadn't had a delivery. she kept making snide remarks like "how long have you worked here?" and "oh, so i guess i just have to go somewhere for my french vanilla, huh?" i tried to not go back and forth with this woman because obviously that's against the cashier code of conduct and i didn't want to hear any complaints from my manager if she somehow found out. once she came to the register to pay for her coffee, she also paid for about $15 in gas, all while still mouthing off at me for no reason.

so

i set the pump to diesel "on accident" and watched as she walked out and proceeded to fill her car (looked like an audi or some shit) with diesel fuel. i have 0 regrets about this and if she comes back angry i can easily pass it off as an accident. she didn't fill it up completely so it shouldn't be too bad of a problem anyway.

she complained about a lack of coffee so you potentially wrecked her car

what

Reactions: Her
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I threw a CD at someone cause he was destroying everyone (and me) in Smash Bros Brawl. My temper has improved I think since then

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
i'm actually petty betty irl

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I'm petty when playing online games, lots of times I forfeit instead of letting the other person defeat me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm v petty

I once ripped a GBA SP in half because Roxanne's Nosepass defeated my Shroomish

that's not really petty, but it seems to fit the theme of the convo.

I have done unmentionably petty things which, as per their title, I shall not mention here. lmao

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
my friends and I play this Magic the Gathering game on steam and you can stop the timer, which successfully stalls the game for like 5 minutes or more depending on how attentive the person stalling is (they have to click it again as soon as it stops)

Great way to spit in the face of the person that's about to win, but the excuse is always: "I'm stalling in case he dc's"

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I can be extremely petty, especially when dealing with someone extremely disrespectful or is attempting to be manipulative.

my friends and I play this Magic the Gathering game on steam and you can stop the timer, which successfully stalls the game for like 5 minutes or more depending on how attentive the person stalling is (they have to click it again as soon as it stops)

Great way to spit in the face of the person that's about to win, but the excuse is always: "I'm stalling in case he dc's"

Lmao, we used to do something similar in DOTA. Pause until people rage quit or DC.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
When I was 7 I broke my bottle of glitter nail polish so I cut my barbie's fingers off with nail clippers

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i definitely am a petty person. someone who i was pretty close to unfollowed me on social media the other week, and when i asked why (we were good friends, so i knew i must have done something), she just told me that i'd been "being immature". thing is i hadn't even been online that week so idk how i was immature, either way i made sure all my responses to her from then were immature. other than that i can't really think of any particular stories

Back