• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Aster Violet

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Hey, I can't Open or Extract the files from the 1.42v of AsterViolet. My computer is just telling me it can't open it because it's an Archive. Do you know what's wrong with the file?

I have no problem extracting the files.
I suggest either re-downloading (as the download could have been corrupted) or trying a different extracting tool (winRar, 7zip, etc).
It's a windows computer, right?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
This game looks great so I'm going to give it a try, but I just wanted to know if there are any known major bugs. I just played Mega Adventure for 30 hours, only to end up with fly not working (which was pretty disappointing) and not really being able to continue.

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
This game looks great so I'm going to give it a try, but I just wanted to know if there are any known major bugs. I just played Mega Adventure for 30 hours, only to end up with fly not working (which was pretty disappointing) and not really being able to continue.

There are still a bunch of minor bugs, but I believe all the major bugs have been ironed out.
As you might tell from the conversation above, the only real issue is not being able to change the screen size at this point.
I hope you enjoy playing. ;)
If you do encounter any major bugs, drop me a note and I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible.
~TJ

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Maybe this has already been answered, but how to evolve trade evolutions like baldore to gigalith?

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
Maybe this has already been answered, but how to evolve trade evolutions like baldore to gigalith?

All trade, item, event and stat evolutions are replaced by evolution via synthetic stones.
In Boldore's case, it evolves using the Rock Stone.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
Can someone explain to me, why Kirlia isn't able to evolve to Gardevoir? With a Dawn Stone one can evolve to Gallade without a problem, but Gardevoir seems not to be in the game. My Kirlia is now level 50 and it should evolve level 30, so I guess, evolving through level up isn't possible. Then I thought, a Sun Stone would make perfect sense, since the Pokedex entry of Kirlia says, that it likes to dance in sunny mornings, but again it's not possible. I don't have all, but many of the evolution stones, and I tried every of them without success. So I think, there are only two options left:
1. Gardevoir isn't in the game.
2. I dont know, why someone would do that, since it would be very rude not to mention that anywhere, but still it's an option: Only female Kirlia are able to evolve to Gardevoir.
So what is the case?

Last edited:

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Versions 1.5 of all three games are out and finally fix the gamesave corruption bug.
This means that screen resizing has been re-enabled as of this update.
Enjoy!
~TJ

Can someone explain to me, why Kirlia isn't able to evolve to Gardevoir? With a Dawn Stone one can evolve to Gallade without a problem, but Gardevoir seems not to be in the game. My Kirlia is now level 50 and it should evolve level 30, so I guess, evolving through level up isn't possible. Then I thought, a Sun Stone would make perfect sense, since the Pokedex entry of Kirlia says, that it likes to dance in sunny mornings, but again it's not possible. I don't have all, but many of the evolution stones, and I tried every of them without success. So I think, there are only two options left:
1. Gardevoir isn't in the game.
2. I dont know, why someone would do that, since it would be very rude not to mention that anywhere, but still it's an option: Only female Kirlia are able to evolve to Gardevoir.
So what is the case?

Sorry for the late reply. Since PokéCommunity was offline for like forever I couldn't reply sooner. :(

To answer the question, you need a Wonder Stone to evolve Kirlia to Gardevoir. The Wonder Stone can be found in Tide Town.

Hope that helps. :)
~TJ

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 27, 2019
hey i just want to know if this game is on mac sorry if this is disturbing anything you're working on

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
hey i just want to know if this game is on mac sorry if this is disturbing anything you're working on

Hi, the pragram I use to make this game, RPG Maker XP, is sadly Windows only.
However, you might be able to play it on Mac with a program called Wine.
I have not tried it, so I can't make any promises. But it might be worth a try.

This thread has more info about the subject:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327251

Hope it works for you. :)
~TJ

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey! It's great to see another completed game. I have a small doubt, Is there a turbo/speed up option in this game like Insurgence? Especially since you mentioned that difficulty balance could be an issue. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Hey, I have been playing this game recently and I have been enjoying it very much. However, I have a problem. There is a team sulphur grunt blocking my way after the flower garden. He says that I must meet his boss on Smoke city, however, the path to this city is blocked due to a landslide or something like that. How do I progress?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 8, 2020
I cant download the game It downloads half of the game but then it says network error but my internet is working fine

Takako Rune

Hack Player
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 8, 2021
UPDATE:
RP, IP & AV received a new post-game mission to celebrate the release of the sequels: Pokémon Moss Lime and Coral Lapis!
https://reliccastle.com/threads/3906/
In the new post game you will be able to face off against the gym leaders from the sequel games.
Do check out both the new mission and the sequel games. :)

Also, a Speed-up button has been added!
Enjoy!
~TJ

Back