• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Let the Haunting Hours Commence!!!

Tricksquad1992

Just chilling in the shadows.
Years
Hello all, I am Patrick (aka Trick by my close friends), I'm 24 and I guess being a Gen2/Gen4 guy kinda is a relatable aspect some. I am a Dark/Poison/Ghost type Trainer and my favorite Pokémon is Haunter and Murkrow. I am here for whatever comes my way. I'm just taking it all as a experience. So maybe you'll see Me around.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Welcome to PokéCommunty Trick. Hope to see you round. ^_^

Gen 2 and 4 are also my favourites, though not in that order. =P

Years
Hey Patrick, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I've already quite a bit around Discord, but I wanted to properly meet you here. :)
Since you like Gen2, are you excited for the Gold/Silver VC release?

Last edited:

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
Years
Welcome to the community! I myself am new to the forums and am happy to meet you as a Pokemon trainer new to the community. Please don't forget to share your adventures that you have with your Pokemon sometime!

Back