• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Socially Awkward

MTCApollo

MTCApollo
Years
Hey everyone, I'm new here. My username is MTCApollo and I am 17 years old. I enjoy playing video games, reading, and writing code. My favorite gen is 5 and my favorite type is dark. At the moment, my favorite Pokemon. Anyways, I hope that I can get to know you all a little better while I'm here. As the title says, I am socially awkward, so I might not post often. Anyway, that's the end of my introduction. It will be nice to meet you all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm new here. My username is MTCApollo and I am 17 years old. I enjoy playing video games, reading, and writing code. My favorite gen is 5 and my favorite type is dark. At the moment, my favorite Pokemon. Anyways, I hope that I can get to know you all a little better while I'm here. As the title says, I am socially awkward, so I might not post often. Anyway, that's the end of my introduction. It will be nice to meet you all.
Hi and welcome to PC! Don't worry. This is kind of... a nice escape if you feel socially awkward in some situations. Because here you can be who you want and talk only where you feel comfortable talking :) Nobody will force you into anything.

Gen 5 is cool - I recently finally bought the games but I haven't played them yet!! I'm such a bad pok?mon fan... Haha. You should pop over to our Fifth Generation board and see if you find fun things to talk about there, if you feel like it.

Good luck! And if you need any help with, well, basically anything around here, don't hesitate to drop me a message~

Years
Do you have plans to do anything with coding as a career in the future? =o I've always been interested in learning that. Welcome MTCApollo, nice to meet you. ?(?????) I was a little socially awkward here at first too but the forum is chill and people fit in quickly. See you!

Back