• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's happening folks

kinesis

Sounds like one of them lil' birds
Years
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been a member of anything Pokemon related but I'm glad to be making a return to the scene. I hope to enjoy myself during my time on the forums and get some good conversation in.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hello! Nobody escapes PokéCommunity, so welcome back :3 It's awesome that you're already posting around, you can let me know if you're confused about everything. What's your favorite Pokémon game?

Years
Hiya! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, it's always good to see someone re interested in Pokemon again haha. We do have a lot of interesting Pokemon topics to jump into, so I hope you keep enjoying those! Are you currently excited on the upcoming USUM? or maybe the VC Gold/Silver releases? They'll be plenty to play for when those games come out. I hope you keep having fun around the community! ^^

Back