• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Umm... Hi

chalos

Lord of The Noobs
Years
Hello, my name is Chalos. I'm a new member in the pokecommunity, so I may make some noobish mistakes, hehe.
I like doing pokemon challenges, like nuzlocke, solo, monotype, unevolved, etc. I think im going to do a challenge thread here to start off.
Well that's it for my intro, nice to meet you all

Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity chalos! Ooh challenges are pretty fun to do, which one is your favorite? You can make a log of your progress over in the Challenges section. There's also a ton of Pokemon discussions and activities to jump into other than challenges. (Especially with the upcoming Get-Together!) Have fun! :D

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Hello There!

I was doing Monotype Challenges Now! I wanna know your challenges story.I'll keep my eyes if you make any Challenges Logs ;)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Hello, my name is Chalos. I'm a new member in the pokecommunity, so I may make some noobish mistakes, hehe.
I like doing pokemon challenges, like nuzlocke, solo, monotype, unevolved, etc. I think im going to do a challenge thread here to start off.
Well that's it for my intro, nice to meet you all

Hi there buddy! Welcome to the forums.
Glad to have you on board!
If you want, in the challenge section there's the thread I made for the Randomized Nuzlocke challenge, I would love to show you around and have you try it out for yourself! :3

chalos

Lord of The Noobs
Years
Heya Chalos! Nice to meet you, welcome to PC! :)

I can't get into such challenges at all really, but it's nice to see people doing them. What got you into them? There's a specific run that always comes to mind to you? We do have a nice section for challenges, we also have a ton of sections for you to visit outside as well. Also, don't worry because everyone makes mistakes, the difference comes when people tries to improve and takes advise kindly.

Good luck with everything, have a great stay!

It's probably because I sucked at competitive and it's boring to do normal playthrough over and over. Hmm... I don't think I have a specific run that always comes to my mind, I usually do challenges that I feel like doing. I'll take those advice, thx :D

Hi there buddy! Welcome to the forums.
Glad to have you on board!
If you want, in the challenge section there's the thread I made for the Randomized Nuzlocke challenge, I would love to show you around and have you try it out for yourself! :3

Kay, I'll be sure to check it out :)

Hello There!

I was doing Monotype Challenges Now! I wanna know your challenges story.I'll keep my eyes if you make any Challenges Logs ;)

I was going to do burmy unevolved solocke run on platinum. I'll make the challenge log soon ;)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity chalos! Ooh challenges are pretty fun to do, which one is your favorite? You can make a log of your progress over in the Challenges section. There's also a ton of Pokemon discussions and activities to jump into other than challenges. (Especially with the upcoming Get-Together!) Have fun! :D

Hmm... I dunno, the challenges are equally fun to me, I'll usually mix em up. And thx for the advice :D

Years
Ye ye challenges are awesome! I should continue the ones I left off too lol ; ; Welcome Chalos, nice to meet you! Hope you'll enjoy PC and will ask if you need help. =)

Back