• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Not good at...

Years
...Introductions, but here it goes! (´ u `);

Hello, everyone!
It's first time for me to join any kind of bigger community.
I thought PC looked like a good match, and I'd love to make more friends who are interested in Pokemon!

I live close to Tokyo, and I am spending most of my time drawing.
If I am not drawing, I am enjoying games or watching too many tv-shows.

Years
Welcome aboard the PokeCommunity! Glad to have you join our community, this place is perfect for meeting new friends who are interested in Pokemon. Oh cool you live near Tokyo, that's a place I'd like to visit sometime in my life. We'd love to see your drawings if you'd ever like to share them with us! You can share them over in the Art Studio. Feel welcome to shoot me a VM if you'd ever like to chat, or have any questions. I hope you have a wonderful time here! ^_^

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi~ welcome Skittycat, I love your username!
PC's a great community and I think you'll fit right in. What games/tv shows are you into?

Years
Welcome aboard the PokeCommunity! Glad to have you join our community, this place is perfect for meeting new friends who are interested in Pokemon. Oh cool you live near Tokyo, that's a place I'd like to visit sometime in my life. We'd love to see your drawings if you'd ever like to share them with us! You can share them over in the Art Studio. Feel welcome to shoot me a VM if you'd ever like to chat, or have any questions. I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
You should go visit Tokyo, and many other places, whenever you can! There are so many amazing things to see, and do. Not to mention all the Pokemon merchandise everywhere. ^^
Is there somewhere specific you'd love to see in Japan?

I didn't even notice this board had Art Studio!
That's great! I will see if I can share some of my works with everyone.

Heya Skitty! Really nice to meet you, welcome to PC! :)

You stepped on the right community for sure, people here is very nice and they love to meet new people. What brought you here to PC, you heard about it before? Also, which was your first Pokemon game? Hope you don't mind me asking stuff, I love talking with people overall. Watching shows or playing games is always fun too, anything that you are watching and playing lately?

If you ever feel like chatting, feel free to message me. Have a wonderful stay and good luck with everything!

Hello, Archy! Nice to meet you as well! c:

I found my way here from Google. I was looking for good Pokemon related places, and thought this looks like the best one! Everyone here seems like really nice people!
My first ever Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow. ^^ Gotta love Pikachu!
Though I remember as a kid, my favorite was Bulbasaur.
What was the first game you played?

Please, don't worry about asking too many questions!
I love to chat with people, and get to know new friends!

At the moment I am waiting for new season for The Walking Dead and Supernatural. :)
Haha, I am addicted to American tv-shows!
As for playing games, I am not currently playing anything, but waiting for re-release of Jack & Daxter for PS4. I loved that game so much when I was a kid!

Hi~ welcome Skittycat, I love your username!
PC's a great community and I think you'll fit right in. What games/tv shows are you into?

Hello, Rainbow~!
Thank you so much! Skitty is cute Pokemon, so I had to make it into username. ^^

I am very addicted to American tv-shows, and games.
It would be almost easier to list up tv-shows I haven't seen, than the ones I have seen. :'3
But one of my favorites are popular ones like GoT, The walking dead, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, and many many more.
As for games, Witcher series has been great one!
Do you have any tv-shows or games you really like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
You should go visit Tokyo, and many other places, whenever you can! There are so many amazing things to see, and do. Not to mention all the Pokemon merchandise everywhere. ^^
Is there somewhere specific you'd love to see in Japan?

I didn't even notice this board had Art Studio!
That's great! I will see if I can share some of my works with everyone.
I'd really love to visit Tokyo, Kyoto, or Sapporo sometime in my life. All the Pokemon merch would also be cool to see, Japan gets a bunch more cool merch than us Americans get. ;; I think it would also be interesting to try authentic Japanese food someday. If you're cool with posting your art, I think it'd be great to see! :) Are you planning on getting USUM or the GS re-releases for when they come out? :o

Last edited:
Years
Konichiwa - or こんにちは (Hi! )
I've been to Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima last winter, and I'm trying to go back again! :D You are right, there's a lot of great merch there for Pokemon. It as mentioned earlier, but it would be cool to see you post drawings in Art Studio! I study art, and if you'd like to talk about art or Pokemon, you can send me a message sometime!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :D​

Years
Hi Skitty! very nice to meet you. o/

Next time, please try to use the multiquote button to quote multiple people -- it usually looks like a quotation mark with a plus sign beneath posts. That way you can respond to several people in one message and don't need to post several times in a row. Merged your posts for you, but keep that in mind for the future!

Anyways heck yeahhh more artists. And I'd love to visit and perhaps even live in Tokyo for a while, but unfortunately I just can't leave my cat behind (the waiting period after the rabies shot for non rabies-free countries before you can take them there is way too long...) and it's tough to quit a decent job. Maybe in the future though life will lead me there hahaha.

Have a splendid time here. ╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Skitty! PC is a great community, I'm sure you'll find some exciting things to do around here. We current have an event going on, the Get-Together. You find find out more information in the Hall of Events section and feel free to take part! We'd love to see some of your drawings over in the Art Studio. I'd love to go visit Tokyo at some point in my life, it's definately up there on my places to visit. If you have any questions, don't hesitate, I'm here to help you get around. See you around the community :D

Back