• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I thought I was the only one lol

Wanna help me test out my test of unbeatable juggernauts? I'll be in the wifi room.
Edit: The rules are simple. Not ubers. No hax. Standard OU stuff. I won't be using my gym team. 6v6 lv 100s.
Edit #2: Good game, Houndoomed. I think I'll keep my Dusclops (mostly because I can't use my Osiris in random matchup)

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Wanna help me test out my test of unbeatable juggernauts? I'll be in the wifi room.
Edit: The rules are simple. Not ubers. No hax. Standard OU stuff. I won't be using my gym team. 6v6 lv 100s.

Didnt see the no uber before I picked Excadrill, thought it was anything goes,

So much for unbeatable, held my own but lost 2-0

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
That's strange. You can't get it in BW. Apparently it hasn't been released in DW and it doesn't grow in the region.

I got the idea for that set and item from you tube, it was on black and white, I have a AR code for all berries, must just be part of the deal.

Another friendly?

best of 5? 6v6 lv 100, ubers or not up to you?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Keith
Male
Fc: 0261 3169 4392
Gary from leaf green
I'm on this Site on my phone so I'm active 24/7
White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back