• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Hello. The DM for Unova Masters seems to have kapoofed, so I have room for another RP methinks. I've thought on the matter, and may I please have a reservation for Solosis?

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Won't have the time I thought for this one, luckily you're filling up pretty fast. Will definitely have to read it. Good luck on it, though!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Yeah It's certainly filling up quickly from the looks of it, only one spot left? Glad I decided to post when I did, rather than leaving it for the weekend :p

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm surprised it filled up so fast honestly, based on the other RPs that were released at the same time as mine, but I'm happy about it to say the least!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@EvilSkittles: You may! You got it for 2 days.

And holy crap all spots are filled weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hm, while we wait for the IC to be accepted hooooow about some brief discussion: Like, do you guys have any plans of any side-stories for your characters?

If you've read about my character, you'll know what she is in the middle of a family fued between the "main family" and her "branch family" on where she has the title of "Master" and the side family wants to gain that title of "master" for themselves. She's also going to have problems back at home where her mother wants her to stay and fulfill her responsibilities. D=

Ugh it's going to be an emotional ride. XD

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Hm, while we wait for the IC to be accepted hooooow about some brief discussion: Like, do you guys have any plans of any side-stories for your characters?

If you've read about my character, you'll know what she is in the middle of a family fued between the "main family" and her "branch family" on where she has the title of "Master" and the side family wants to gain that title of "master" for themselves. She's also going to have problems back at home where her mother wants her to stay and fulfill her responsibilities. D=

Ugh it's going to be an emotional ride. XD

From all the characters who have hometowns in Johto, it certainly will be a good journy by the sounds of it.

I think Azalea could be interesting, In Ffion's signup I mention how the forest has become more overgrown in the recent years which could be an interesting point to play off, how the whole area has become more wild and dangerous and so on.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Hmmm, can't wait for this to start.

Feifei's actually a character in a story of mine, I like to explore new characters through roleplays to get a better feel of them. So there's definitely NPC's who will appear, I just need to think on how to Pokémonize them and weave them into the storyline of the rp. One thing I can assure is that this, too, shall not be devoid of emotional wreckage.

I am a horrible person when it comes to my characters.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I know Mahogany Town for me shall be interesting; even with Geoff's parents accepting his choice they still don't like it. Let's bring Pokemon in the house shall we? Plus I have a few NPCs planned for myself. And a few curve balls I'm thinking about for all of you guys to have to run into...

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I, for one, am very curious about what you'll do with Team Zeta, Jake.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I can tell you that's one plot line I have fleshed out for the most part, and I'm rather happy with it. I'm trying to come up with some stuff for each individual RPer to have to do too, but I'm not sure how I want to implement it or when

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Sounds good, I'm pretty excited.

On another note, I think my harddrive just had a critical failure, my PC may well be dead which is pretty tragic. Confined to a laptop until I have the ¬200 pound to buy replacement parts I guess.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Well that's not good =/ At least you have the laptop though!

And just for the record, for the rest of today and all day tomorrow I'm going to be quite scarce. In the case that the IC thread goes up, I have PMed Miss Doronjo the first chapter of the RP for him to post, just so no one has to wait because of me.

Back