• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If you wanna save time, take a magazine that has food pictures in it and munch on that thing! It taste really good. But be careful with the staples, those have a bitter taste =/

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Happily, i'm not freezing right now. Enjoying the calm breeze.
If it's a fruit, how should i peel it just to eat the inside Jz?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, you sound like my best friend haha. She eats bits of foam cups. It does have a neat consistency (after a while, I tried it without actually swallowing the foam) but that can't be healthy!

I don't think eating magazines and laptops is healthy, either. :c

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Nathan
@Somniac
I'll try to shove my cat into the USB thing, as well. He's really fat and a great heat source. T:
Not getting anything, maybe I need to port forward or something.

@Somniac: It's not cold where i live. Actually my fan is on to keep a normal temperature.

I can see my breath, and im indoors on my sofa. :[

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, he was too fat to fit in the USB. I shouldn't have expected a 17lb cat to fit in there. T;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Somniac: Then it's freezing cold where you are! That never happened to me only when i use my inhaler which doesn't count. Poor little you!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Great arceus what kind of inhaler is that? Haha.
Help me I can't stop making Pokemon references

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Slender: Maybe you should do some other references: Great kami. Actually it's my asthma inhaler.
@Jz: i think it's around 22C for me.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's an Insomniac and a Somniac now?

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's around freezing here, I think?

@Nathan
Really? Mine doesn't do that. D; I never use mine, though- it's albuterol and I hate being shaky/jittery because of it. T:

Getting off early for the night. I have stuff to do tomorrow. Goodnight, DCCers. c:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I think it's just plain courtesy to tell you guys that my dog is currently licking his balls.

Night Jess, have fun with whatever you're doing tomorrow :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would share one where he's licking his balls, but he didn't let me. He doesn't want that on the internet. So here's one of him sleeping.

389689_10151034065247177_1346405487_n.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
Surely it would be more of a hero/supervillan thing, we're pretty opposed,, in terms of aliases at least.
That's gotta be the lamest superhero ever.

It's probably more Spy vs. Spy, where one is trying to screw things up for the other.

I would share one where he's licking his balls, but he didn't let me. He doesn't want that on the internet. So here's one of him sleeping.
I think this situation calls for modest dog.
Dv9MSo15K1k.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back