• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
All the time, bro. All the time.

Currently , I want an anime with Kari Kamiya (Digimon) lookalike as the main heroin who has a close friend like TK while the Protagonist is the romantic underdog.
Basically the same situation as Digimon Adventure but has a more likeable and better Protagonist then Davis.

Years
hey look, this anime girl did a dab.

eOo7DtH.png

Years
I mean, we could organize some sort of Waifu/Husbando Wars thing. Or just cut the weeb and do some Best Girl/Guy contests.

Also want to revive 30 days of anime.

And I have no opinions on KonoSuba's best girl yet, Satoshi. I've not had time to start the series since I've got a double whammy with work projects that have kept me working longer hours and will have me working at least part of my normal weekend, if not all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back