• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your computer's specs!

Years
Check your specs: http://www.piriform.com/speccy

So now that I have a new desktop, I figured it was time to reboot this thread!

JBgxM66.png

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Figured I might as well repost my desktop.

JKIObIN.png

It might not be here for long, though, as I'm planning to eventually sell it if I do move house.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
C7L6GXW.png
It used to be Windows 7 but I can't run certain stuff due to side-by-side problem. The storage actually my old laptop HDD which I docked to my laptop right now. The ram was 4GB before, but my dad tweaked so it can run more faster

yrmrku

Yer-Mur-Ku
Years
  • Age 28
  • US
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
e17c840a633b42caacbcac0e97cff574.png

It looks like my processor and graphics card run kinda hot, no wonder my fans are always going full force.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
e17c840a633b42caacbcac0e97cff574.png

It looks like my processor and graphics card run kinda hot, no wonder my fans are always going full force.

The new hot is 85C. :P It's been a very long time since 60 was considered unacceptable for Intel CPUs.

You're fine especially for a laptop.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Yeah, it's the HP Spectre x360, so it's the worst thing to use for gaming but more for multitasking and professional use or something.

I've been looking at the Spectre for professional use. Right now I'm using a Macbook Pro, and I really like the multitasking capabilities on it. It's my first Mac, I'm such a PC girl - but it's definitely grown on me.

I'd love to get your take on whether you think the Spectre is any good in that sense?

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
tlVPT.png

I may build a new computer soon, just depends on what the CPU and GPU market looks like by the autumn of this year.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
My hunk of scrap.

90bdab97980cc1de58476cc275ff4f1b.png

Not shown is the crap case that I, in one of my moments of wisdom, decided 'hey, lets cheap out on this'.

I had to spend a half hour going at the case with cutters and pliers to fit this video card in, having to destroy a portion of the hdd cage and some other assorted bits of metal, and then I had to do some surgery on the usb3 plug to fit it into the motherboard.

Actual cable management isn't happening in this case, so I just meh'd it with some zip ties. Worked well enough with the original card that I had in this case - a 2 gb 960 that also was larger than the case would support, but fit in with minor issues since the plastic shroud on it was placed mostly in line with the board. - but now I've got one tie that is a bit close to a fan so it's making some minor noise.

This here's the piece of crap I call a case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353055 (Was 20 when I got it)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
i'm too lazy to install speccy

ASUS P8Z77-V
Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti
8gb RAM
Corsair 650w
Intel 330 Maple Crest 120GB SSD
Western Digital 1TB HD
windows 10