• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rokka no Yuusha

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
The seventh is...

Real talk tho:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I really enjoyed this series. Not surprised it was Nachetanya for acting so irrational with her outbursts. Yet, I couldn't accept an ending like that. Rolonia why did you have to show up. ;-; I started reading the volumes and I'm kinda obsessed at how good it gets.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Ooh I can't wait for the next season. I've already read the novels so it's gonna be exciting to see everyone's reactions to what's going to follow next. X3

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Does Rokka no Yuusha actually have a chance at a second season? Don't get me wrong, I really like this series. But afaik its sales are pretty bad, so...

Years
How are the LN sales going?

It typically is a mix of that and BD sales nowadays with adaptations.

Hans grew for me, he's my fave in this show lel.

Anyway, dat reveal doe. I kinda spoiled myself reading the LN, but then again should have been obvious when reading considering how everything there's an internal monolouge of the 7th that character came right after. I guess the anime just exaggerated the yandare for media differences.

Anyway see ya'll next season.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I've heard that the LNs aren't going great. Dunno about the BDs and DVDs. No concrete source though.

Might not get any future installments, after all. Which sucks. This was a really good show. And future volumes aren't dropping the ball either. Second volume is better than the first. :(

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Alright, so I started this, up to episode 5:
Spoiler:

Regarding the light novels (well they seem to be pretty long, I don't see the 'light' part lol), there's a non-official translation by NanoDesu Translations which seems to be cool. Sadly, even though the translation is great, the translator seems to have a life! So it takes some time before a chapter gets released. Hopefully we can get an official translation now that the series is being officially released in the US.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeap, I was right.

It was a nice series by the way, I will give the light novels a chance.

FLAMIE BEST WAIFU 2015
FLAMIE BEST WAIFU BANZAI

I'm afraid that the light novels don't really go anywhere. Like, they're well written and hook you up but...they just don't seem to be nearing a conclusion anytime soon. Still would recommend them since they're not bad at all. :p

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I'm afraid that the light novels don't really go anywhere. Like, they're well written and hook you up but...they just don't seem to be nearing a conclusion anytime soon. Still would recommend them since they're not bad at all. :p
Agreed. I read the LNs and the number of times I went 'WTF' was sufficiently large to say the least. Felt like there were unnecessary (and poorly executed) plot twists that just undermined the hooks and buildup.

It's not bad though I would personally recommend the anime > than the novels to anyone.

Back