• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C teaching project

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Hey, myself and a few others are helping people learn C through interactive lessons on discord. We're currently about to host the 3rd lesson tommorow.

https://discord.gg/DjE5QUV

So far we have :
#getting-started a channel to explain how to get everything installed and ready to go
#lesson--intro - introducing C
#lesson-2-tieing-up-loose-ends - It's a very short continue to lesson 1. Just tieing up loose ends.

Lessons are held live. Anyone interested in C with some patience and good knowledge of scripting is encouraged to join us!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Are you guys archiving the lessons by chance? This could be incredibly nice to reference later.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Hm, the lessons are "archived" on discord in the sense that they are not deleted
ggncN5E.png

Though obviously it's more beneficial to be there when it's being delivered so you can clear doubts live as things are being explained.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Are there still upcomming lessons? I would like to join if I'm free.

Never programmed in C, but I know C# and Java. Also tried assembly but my head hurt by just looking at it.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
Are there still upcomming lessons? I would like to join if I'm free.

Never programmed in C, but I know C# and Java. Also tried assembly but my head hurt by just looking at it.

The last lesson was like 10 days ago. People are still working through some of the solutions. More lessons seem to be coming soon, so yeah. It's still active.

Back