• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distrust

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
I... oh... no... Superjolt you do know who you're mason partner is... don't you?

Well done forces of despair, I should've taken more notice of this game (rather than forgetting about and playing the murdershop one).

[Vote]: BidoofFTW

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I... oh... no... Superjolt you do know who you're mason partner is... don't you?

Well done forces of despair, I should've taken more notice of this game (rather than forgetting about and playing the murdershop one).

[Vote]: BidoofFTW
Wtf why didn't you just say you were a mason when you claimed?? There was a reason I was waiting for your claim, I thought it was Naku but I didn't say anything at first because I was waiting on the chance that it might be you... smh

(also no I didn't know who my mason partner was, I asked Sparkin if my partner was known to me but he didn't answer so I assumed it was Naku)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
GM fail IMO. He should have told you immediately who your partner was. Aren't you guys in a chat???

Of course, Neon could be lying, though I don't think Superjolt would have been masonized otherwise, since Naku died, which probably would stop a mason action.

Sparkin

Neon Sword was Kaito Momota, a Mason aligned with the Forces of Hope

The despairs Bidoof and Trev won!

Proper phase post coming up later

Sadly I learned Neon can't use discord too late

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh, did I intentionally trick everyone into thinking I was scum and throw the game into complete chaos by flipping as Villager despite being mafia the entire time? How silly of me.

giphy.gif

Good game y'all. Love ya gimme, thanks for helping me carry out my plan <3

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Good game all, roles were wild this game it was a bit of a shame we didn't get to see all of them come to full potential.

Also, I janitor'ed Nakuzami, the doctor claim was his role.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I was talking about the GM...

What was your actual role?

Modified Godfather. I appeared as village on all cop reports and flipped as village on death.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Modified Godfather. I appeared as village on all cop reports and flipped as village on death.

Which is what I meant by BS. If the setup is closed, there should be a statement by the GM that the game is considered bastard (i.e. the GM is lying to players).

Back